Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 10:53:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zac Brown to Guest on Alan Jackson's Upcoming Album  (Read 5584 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2011, 06:59:49 pm »

http://www.countryweekly.com/news/zac-brown-guest-alan-jackson-s-upcoming-album
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 07:58:19 pm »

Thanks for sharing!! 

Yes I heard that awhile back. I think the song is called "Dixie Highway".  I can't wait for Alan's new CD.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 02:09:07 am »

That's fantastic....Deman wants to sing with Willie Nelson also!!!

Gwen
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 10:57:47 am »

Thanks for sharing Somebody. Great !!!

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 08:24:18 pm »

Love it that Alan is into change. That seems to be the only way for Country Music to get air play, byo Radio now days!
Alan picked Zac Brown Band, those two GA Guys can identify with one another and I'm sure Zac is happy to be with such a Great Singer &vs too! He and His Band are awesome talent themselves! "Willie" like in Nelson?  I can see Alan singing with anyone and it come out fantastic! It seems to be the way many are going! Willie and Alan , I would buy that, if it's on Alan's Bucketlist! hehe
I wish he would do one with Carrie underwood, a Duo.She has been quoted as saying"Alan's was her first Concert."
 She sang w/Tony Bennett on his new CD and on TV and it was fantastic! I want to buy that one for sure. Ole Merle would be good..and others. Can't Imagine Alan  being a Gentleman drinking outward on stage in Concert. Teen drinking is at a high now and we are to be the examples. Besides, Alan has class.Clubs are the place for that, if at all or just having fun w/the Guys in a fun Song!
 Young Guys like Eric might say & do things, that more mature men would not.. To get air play for one LOL j/k Eric is doin' good. Like some of his Songs and I'm sure his Fans think he is good w/out the drinking on stage.. One can do that w/ influencing others to drink.. Teens drink too early, it's way up now!

Can't wait to get Alan's, I'm sure it will be a Huge hit! If Radio plays it and the right Duo, Alan has a terrific talent for Singing and writing. If "Denise said it was good" I'm sure it will be..I hear that Don Williams in Alan's voice too, as she has said she does," I hope I am right about this.I will have to get his new one also. always loved his voice!
Now they are saying "next Year", oh maybe we can get it pre-order at Alan's store, I hope so!
Thanks for the Link Beth!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 10:52:36 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 09:58:51 am »

Thanks for sharing, Beth.

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 03:45:29 pm »

Looking forward to the new CD!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: