Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 02:38:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stupid Question?  (Read 5545 times)
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« on: September 22, 2011, 01:14:16 am »

Hi everyone.  I really should know this but I think I am losing it.  Do we have to use the store password to order the concert tickets online or is it our regular password that we use to go on this forum?  It will not let me go into the store and keeps telling me my password is wrong and then they send me a new one and I use it and AGAIN they keep telling me it is wrong Grrrrrr.  I cannot remember what I did last time when I ordered tickets the new way re: password.  Thanks for anyone who knows.  If not I will email Cindy!

Gwen
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 06:31:30 am »

you have to be logged in with your fan club pass first, just as if you were going to be posting here.  then go to the tour area and click on the concert you want where it says order tickets.  follow the prompts.  I think I have it correct.
good luck and have fun at your concert!

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 08:35:58 am »

NO question is a stupuid questions when it comes to Alan!!!

Have a great day!
Allison
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 10:00:42 am »

Gwen,
I would Email Cindy, I have not ordered them yet since the new way either. we got our tickets other ways as I noted them late or whatever. the last time we got them at the Opry, not knowing Alan would sell Opry Tickets.. If you find out post it on here if you do not mind. I frankly have forgotten also. It's not a stupid Question at all.
Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
ajfan4sure

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 12:56:25 pm »

Not a stupid question indeed, in fact I asked also!!
I take it you wish to purchase preferred seating tickets.
THey are available thru your online fan club account.  Log into your fan club account and
click on Tickets.  Then u see a link for Preferred Seating, which will have all the details for the
purchase.  The link for purchasing tickets is available at midnight CST the day the tickets
go onsale.  Also, you'll need a separate store account, so if you haven't ordered or set
one up you will need to set up a new one.
I managed to purchase tickets this way.

Good Luck!!
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 01:42:55 am »

Hi everyone,

When I ordered tickets for the concert this past February it was the new way online.  We got our seat numbers and row all at the one time.  That has now changed so I was a bit confused.  I wasn't sure to click on tour but that was wrong so I went in as usual as we do to go to this forum etc. Then I clicked on to preferred seating.....with this you really have to have the correct time to the minute as you don't want to click too soon(where the tour part tells you when to BUY TICKETS BUT THEN IT GOES TO THE VENUE.....I TRIED FOR THE LONDON ONE EARLIER AND THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED) then I get booted right out sometimes and have to start over and waste time.  So I did do it correctly although after I clicked what section I wanted and then how many tickets and then continue THEY WENT AWAY so I panicked but then realized I now have to log in to the STORE...email addy and the different password and then go back and pick location and amount of tickets a second time.....once I did that my store page showed up and my 3 tickets for the Hamilton concert and the FLR 1 section but you have to do everything exactly in that order...... so what started out as 1:00 a.m. my time ended at 1:09.  To me that is 8 minutes too late.  Anyway the email from Cindy confirmed it all and there was a note stating "due to scalping issues", they can no longer give us our row/seat numbers!  I know I am on Flr 1 so that is it!  Thank you everyone for your help.  I always have puter problems and get panicky and that doesn't help.  Hopefully you may want to save this as this is exactly what to do.  I even practiced several times BEFORE to make sure I knew what I was doing!!!!  Hope this is clear....probably clear as mud lol!

Gwen
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2011, 07:59:41 pm »

Gwen I am also going to the concert in Hamilton, maybe we can hook up!!! Do you live in Hamilton, I live up in Barrie just north of Toronto.  Did you go and see Alan when he was in Toronto (Black Creek Music Festival) this past August?

Allison
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: