Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 05:50:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Preferred Seating for Concerts  (Read 8387 times)
ajfan4sure

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2011, 11:35:27 am »

I am a newbie at this and don't know how to go about purchasing preferred seating for Alan's concerts.
There is a concert coming to my city and I would like to purchase these tickets, but do not know how.
On sale date is Sept. 23/11. 
Thanks for any help I can get. Seniors sometimes get all messed up with new stuff., lol.

ajfan4sure
AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 04:08:16 pm »

I am a newbie at this and don't know how to go about purchasing preferred seating for Alan's concerts.
There is a concert coming to my city and I would like to purchase these tickets, but do not know how.
On sale date is Sept. 23/11. 
Thanks for any help I can get. Seniors sometimes get all messed up with new stuff., lol.

ajfan4sure

ajfan4sure - Preferred Seating ticket info. Log on and go to the Fan Club section of this site, click on Preferred Seating and on the next page click on the concert venue you're going to and the rest is self explanatory. You send in your order at 12:00AM CST (or your local time), that's the day before the tickets actually goes on sale to the public, being midnight is the start of the next day. Hope this helps.

AJ#1COFAN
ajfan4sure

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 06:45:44 am »

Thank you so much that is a great help.  I will give it a try.
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 08:34:41 am »

Just a side note because I almost got caught the first time, if you live in Canada there is a time difference of one hour, so for example tonight the tickets go on sale at 12 for the show in Hamilton on April 21, 2012 but if you live in Canada you need to long in at 1:00am...........it's going to be a long day for me but SO worth it.  I just saw Alan in August in Toronto, amazing outdoor concert and now he is coming back again less than a year, I must say "Life is good and I don't mind seeing him twice in less than a year"LOL
ajfan4sure

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 08:00:37 am »

Thank you all for your help!!  I managed to get tickets thru the preferred seating,
and I am so excited I can hardly wait!!  I have seen Alan 4 times in concert, but
missed the last show in Toronto, so this is bonus.  Actually the tickets are my
birthday gift from my husband as my Birthday is on Sept. 25...so, he is a happy
man...shopping done.

Thanks again for your help...it was a success to say the least.
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 08:09:21 pm »

ajfan4sure, what show are you going to see in Canada?  I am going to the one in Hamilton, if you are going to the same one maybe we can meet up?

Allison
ajfan4sure

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 07:43:54 am »

Allison, yes I am going to the show in Hamilton.  Not sure of
all of the arrangments yet, but it would be good to catch up.
I have seen Alan 4 times at Copps, and it is a gr8 venue.
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 08:21:40 am »

AJFAN4SURE

This will be my third time seating him at Copps, doesn't matter where he plays he is awesome!!!!

Did you see Alan a few months ago when he was at the Black Creek Music festival?  I was an amazing show outside and a gorgeous night, but VERY hot.  Fans where okay because we were able to drink when we needed to but the sweat was pouring off him.  I wish I knew how to download pictures on this site and then I would post some, I was at the stag all night.  I took my Almanic from the fan club and he took it from we walked around the stage singin with it in his had and then signed it and gave it back to me.

I am so hoping to win MEET and GREET this time, I would love to meet him in person.  In all his interviews he seems like such a down to earth man and has great family values.

We should try and hook up even just for a few minutes just to say hi.

Take Care
Allison

ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2011, 07:41:21 am »

Hi Alan4sure and Allison are you talking about the concert April 21?  Iam going to that one too but of course don't know my seat numbers and don't know what you guys look like.  You are going to have to send a picture to my email so I can look for you and I can do the same if you like.

Gwen
ajfan4sure

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2011, 04:46:19 pm »

Yes Gwen, that is the concert we are going to.  We can make some arrangements
to meet up, even if only for a few minutes.  Who knows, maybe we will all b
sitting together if we all got preferred seating.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: