Alan Jackson
October 08, 2024, 06:50:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Billboard for 9/20  (Read 4428 times)
HariAJFan

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2011, 02:05:55 pm »

Long Way to Go is hanging in there at #29 on Billboard Hot Country Songs.

On Bllboard Indicator it is #22- thats where they think it will go.

This song did well on Call-Out America too so fans seem to consistently like this song.

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 02:55:15 pm »

Harriet,
I voted on my local station today and you are right, it's consistent on all stations today and most ratings are in the upper 20's. My local station is still not doing  what it should.. QIK is consistent playing it ! I'm so hoping
I voted until my hands got tired & then some.. Dizzy should vote locally & you can vote for others under Alan Jackson.
Oh she will be back soon, I forgot.

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 12:31:30 pm »

Jeri, I have been voting on the Mediabase link for WQIK daily.

My station, Kicks Country, is still not playing it.

We do what we can.

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 04:34:55 pm »

Harriet,
I can see a slight increase last night in radio play on all stations. I voted but not much more we can do except Request.
I Request and call, My DJ's seem to enjoy playing Alan for me, but since Hubby is retired now, I have so much to do daily
plus interact w/family.
 On my Twiiter account, I saw Alan's daughter's name and almost sent her a request to follow but
she probably has so many already and  Younger too. She shows photos of the family w/their boat etc..and says "another normal weekend with the Jackson's"hehe She is so sweet & cute, all the girls are and Denise too, looks in great shape!
Jerrie-MS
PS- As  Huge Fan of AJ's, Wish Alan would tweet me haha! He is much too busy..I Understand...

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 02:06:01 am »

Oh now Jerrie don't be too sad.  I would love to tweet you but don't know how to use Twitter.  Someday I'll figure it out and call myself by my cats name A.J. and then tweet you and you'll really never know who it really is hehehe!

Gwen
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: