Alan Jackson
May 20, 2024, 05:54:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan Jackson wows crowd at BOK Center  (Read 3531 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2011, 06:35:39 am »

http://www.tulsaworld.com/scene/article.aspx?subjectid=269&articleid=20110916_269_0_Countr738174
okiejacksonfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 11:46:03 pm »

Thx for this post--I meant to check what our local paper said today!  Love the remarks about the opening act--hehee.  They should try to match styles more closely when pairing like that.  I didn't see the usual respect over WWY cuz of the rude loud talking folks near us up front.  Glad the rest of the place was better.  ALso glad they didn't catch how badly ALan forgot the words to 5:00 SOmewhere.  It was almost funny how much he forgot--just making stuff up and all...time for a cheat sheet!  They think he is making a living off of songs from the 90's cuz the city stations don't play anything new of his.  Decent crowd in sppite of that.  I think the arena was between 1/3 and 1/2 full this time which is at least as good as last time he came two years back.  I was hoping there would be a good turnout so he will keep coming back!!!!
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 12:18:43 am »

sORRY ABOUT YOUR TURN OUT...i HAVE SEEN aLAN MANY TIMES AND i NEVER HEARD HIM FORGET HIS WORDS...

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 10:42:34 am »

sORRY ABOUT YOUR TURN OUT...i HAVE SEEN aLAN MANY TIMES AND i NEVER HEARD HIM FORGET HIS WORDS...
Dizzy,
That's My sentiments exactly. He always hits those words exactly on cue. Perhaps it was the talking  up front causing the distraction. When they do "WWY" anywhere I have been, lights go flickering all over the building and dead silence amost..
esp in this Military town.
 Where is our Youth's respect or just some  people's going, perhaps they weren't taught or just do what the crowd does.
I'm deeply concerned about our Youth and how morals and our society seems to be going haywire. Not at our family, but
some on TV that can influence others. Thank Goodness there are still Readers and people who care also.Also care about our society values.

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: