Alan Jackson
October 08, 2024, 01:36:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzy & Alan Jackson's Tunes Help Rescuers Find Lost Boy  (Read 6304 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2011, 06:40:35 am »

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/ozzy-alan-jacksons-tunes-help-rescuers-find-lost-boy_1245159

Alan Jackson - Ozzy & Alan Jackson's Tunes Help Rescuers Find Lost Boy
14 September 2011 08:16 

Ozzy & Alan Jackson's Tunes Help Rescuers Find Lost Boy

Ozzy Osbourne and Alan Jackson's music has helped rescue workers find a severely autistic eight year old who went missing in the San Bernardino National Forest in California.

Joshua Robb was found alive and well on Tuesday (13Sep11) after spending the night alone in the wilderness - and his estranged father claims his favourite two songs helped coax his son out of the woods.

Ozzy's No More Tears and Jackson's Good Times were blasted out of speakers driven through the forest on the back of a truck after autism experts told rescuers the tracks would help relax the frightened boy and convince him to walk towards the music after he went missing early on Monday (12Sep11).

Ozzy's manager wife Sharon Osbourne was thrilled to hear the news and couldn't wait to tell her husband.

Speaking backstage at the America's Got Talent finals, which she was judging, she said, "My goodness me. I have to go now and tell Ozzy... He'll probably start crying."
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 08:13:43 am »

Thank you, Beth. That is wonderful & also interesting.

Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 11:44:56 am »

Wow..thank you Beth.   What a wonderful outcome to what could have been a tragedy.  Thank you Alan for Good Times.

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 04:13:52 pm »

Thank you, Beth. That is wonderful & also interesting.
Harriet that is so wonderful or Beth I should say, who posted it.. So glad that Ozzy has changed over the years.
Alan's Music has helped so many & now this.. How Wonderful,,,,,
Thanks Beth,

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 11:02:36 am »

Beth, thank you for that wonderful story with a very happy endding.  Take Care   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 10:28:24 am »

I love Happy endings. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad they thought to play the music to find the boy.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2011, 04:05:52 am »

What a wonderful story.  See our Alan can help when he doesn't even know it.  Good for Ozzy too!

Gwen
miamired

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2011, 05:42:01 am »

This is a great story!  Maybe we can use the reverse an keep terrorists away with rap and hip hop music, LOL!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 05:50:46 am by miamired » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: