Alan Jackson
October 08, 2024, 05:23:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In case you missed Concert For Hope last night  (Read 3891 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2011, 08:18:58 am »

You can watch it here.

http://www.c-spanarchives.org/program/301473-1

I am so proud to be a fan of Alan Jackson. He sang that song beautifully ! It can't be easy. So much of our feelings and his feelings are wrapped up in that song. I have always said it is a country song written for our country, the USA !
He sings with all the kindness in his heart and the honest caring shows on his face and in his eyes.
Love ya Alan Jackson !! Thank you again for what you do !
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 09:57:16 am »

Beth, thank you so much for  finding that.  I watched it last night but loved watching again on my computer.
He looked so sad....it must have been hard to sing on that day.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 10:30:20 am »

Thanks for posting this link, we did not get this show last night on our TV up here in Canada.  OMG he looked so sad, I am almost positive from what I could see here on the computers his eyes where teary.  As always he did a fantastic job singing, so glad they invited Alan to see this song must of been such an honor for him and his family.

Allison
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 01:09:55 pm »

Allison I am from Ontario and we watched it but only saw him sing the last word "day" as they were getting ready for Obama's speech. 

They were on live but going back and forth showing clips of the day.  GRRRR

Thank you Beth at least we get to see it this way.  He looked so sad....almost nervous.  I did not think I could love him more........but I sure do.  GREAT JOB ALAN.......YOU HELPED ALOT OF PEOPLE FEEL BETTER.  SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: