Alan Jackson
October 08, 2024, 03:26:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Real World News  (Read 4754 times)
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2011, 10:16:14 pm »

My fan club newsletter arrived in the mail Thursday. 
It's always a good read.  Cindy says Denise tells her all the songs for the new CD are great. 
I can hardly wait! Hope they announce a release date and a pre-order soon!

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 11:22:35 am »

My fan club newsletter arrived in the mail Thursday.  
It's always a good read.  Cindy says Denise tells her all the songs for the new CD are great.  
I can hardly wait! Hope they announce a release date and a pre-order soon!

Thanks, Becky, I got mine a few days ago- very nice.

I hope the other songs on the album will get a better reception fron Country Radio & the Video Countdowns than Long Way to Go has gotten. That really worries me but it's nice to know Denise said all the songs are great.

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 12:47:24 pm »

I already posted on my getting this Newsletter and surprised to learn Denise's Brother is in the Video of "Long Way To Go". where have I been, I never knew she had a twin. If he is ANYTHING like her, he will be so nice! Lots of info in this one. I think the rest may really be a treat on the Album, can't wait! Woman's Intuition tells me That Denise is right!!! Yea! Dizzy said" it was in  her book about having a twin", I was amazed I must have skipped that page. I wrote a review on Barnes and Noble too.
Now if we can just get radio air-play. Alan has done some great Songs & mainly some were not played here on radio.I loved "Monday Morning Church" and others. His voice was great in this one! I think the Video having actors did not appeal
to his core Fans. I wish Alan had done this in an old Church in Nashville himself( something like "Sissy's Song")Fans seem to love seeing Alan and the Band more. I love them all. Thank God for "WWY", it's so fitting for today.
Enjoy the Newsletter Fans! Jerrie
PS- BTW Cindy said "to watch the Store for the Album." I always get the Pre-Order, so anxious to hear Alan!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 03:15:19 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 11:14:02 am »

Haven't received my newsletter yet up here in Canada, can't wait to get it.  Anxiously waiting for the new album!!
taccat8

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 01:07:40 am »

Yes Denise's brother is the one with the blue hat and red shirt in most of the scenes. All of her family are in her book " It's All About Him". If you have not read this book or her other, please do. They are very inspirational.
I also believe Ali Jackson and Denise are in the video.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 11:54:21 am by taccat8 » Logged

Kathy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: