Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 04:46:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayer thread  (Read 3410 times)
miamired

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2011, 07:06:28 pm »

What do y'all think about starting a monthly posting/thread for those in need of prayer?  I am glad when someone reaches out for the power of prayer and the fellowship here.  We are not intended to endure burdens alone. 

I am open to ideas and suggestions.  Perhaps when the usual monthly thread/updates are done, another can be started at the same time for new and/or continued need for prayer.  The following month, anyone who asked can add their name again, if needed.  i t might be easier and more effective this month.

It would me so much to me if AJ's fans would consider a minute of silence in remembrance of the victims and their loved ones on 9-11.  Please post your suggestions as to a time that we can agree on.

Thank you!

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 07:43:03 pm »

Great idea! Been thinking about this idea too. Count me in!

Thanks, Miamired, for suggesting for all the AJ fans to have a moment of silence in memory and remembrance of all the victims of the 9/11 tragedy and their families on Sunday, Sept. 11. They will be in my thoughts and prayers.

BHR

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 08:34:19 pm »

I will be Praying for the 9-11 rememberance and all the sad thing that happen that day........

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 03:19:48 pm »

I have been Praying and shall continue. This seems as surreal as the day it happened almost.. Never Forget! We saw Hero's on that Plane that was diverted and millions of people at the sacred ground Zero too.

Asking God to fill our hearts with Love and no hatred.

God Bless America! Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 02:45:51 pm »

Thnaks for this my prayers will go out for
the 9/11 . Watching clips of this all week brings
it back like it was yesterday.
Elaine

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: