Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 03:06:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning! Make sure you have the right channel on 9/5/11  (Read 3889 times)
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2011, 08:13:55 pm »

Hey Alan fans,  I just want you all to be sure you have the correct channel for the special "When Pop Culture Saved America".  Everyone is thinking it is the A&E channel but it is the BIO channel.  They are two different channels, one is AETV and one is shown as BIO on the "guides".  The BIO is the one we want to watch and record.

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 09:32:08 pm »

Becky I sure do thank you I had the dvr set for the A&E..dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 09:57:38 pm »

Hey Alan fans,  I just want you all to be sure you have the correct channel for the special "When Pop Culture Saved America".  Everyone is thinking it is the A&E channel but it is the BIO channel.  They are two different channels, one is AETV and one is shown as BIO on the "guides".  The BIO is the one we want to watch and record.

Thank You for the clarification on the correct channel.  Greatly appreciated!!! 
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 03:41:38 pm »

I wish we could get those channels up here in Canada, I never get to see Alan on tv!! 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: