Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 11:46:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE ON ATHLEA  (Read 6511 times)
ATHLEA

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2011, 06:32:39 pm »

Sorry it has been so long in getting back with all of you, I am Athlea's daughter signing in for her.  Mom is hanging in there, this past year has been a hard one for her, not feeling well and dealing with my husband heart bypass surgery, but I am glad to say she is still hasn't lost her love for Alan and all her friends at the AJ fan club.  I have been hoping for a concert close enough so I could take her this year, but so far that hasn't been possible.  I would like to thank everyone for all her birthday wishes last Oct. for her 92nd birthday!!! I hope to post in the next few days a picture of what I did with the birthday wishes from all of you.  I used a multi picture frame and added pictures from our AJ concert last year and then printed the wishes from all of you and place them all over along with the concert pictures.  It was the best gift she could have received!!  I am very blessed that she will be having her 93rd this October!!!
Wishing good health and good things to all of you at AJ fan club
we will keep all of you in our prayers and in our hearts.
         Athlea and daughter
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 07:22:52 pm »

Thanks for the update!!!  Looking forward to wishing her a Happy 93rd Birthday this year!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 09:06:00 pm »

It is so good to hear how Athlea  is doing we sure hope her
health will stay good for her 93rd birthday....Sorry she has been able to see Alan this year....Maybe when he puts his fall dates out one will be near enough
for her to see him.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 01:15:56 pm »

Thanks for the update. Wishing your mom
a healthy 93 birthday.
Elaine

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 01:53:08 pm »

ATHLEA'S DAUGHTER Hi!

Thanks for posting for your Mom. It was so kind of you to do this for your mother.
I have often wondered if she is ok. God Bless her on her upcoming Birthday 93rd wow! Mine is in October as well, I'm an older than some think..a Lady never tells her age ha! that's my story for not wanting people to know lol Let's say over 50..

I lost my Mom at 91 and I was so grateful she lived that long, after she broke her hip. Treasure your time with your Mother, I miss mine so much. You must be a wonderful daughter to post for your Mom. We Indeed did love to read her words of joy! May she stay healthy and perhaps meet Alan , if he is ever near you soon!

So sorry for your Husband's Heart by-pass, but I wish you the best and lots of rest too, sounds like you could use some.

Sorry your mom has had a hard past year, Tell her we Fans have missed her & remember her excitment of seeing Alan last time. Love & Prayers to your Mom  and Family,
 God Bless and Thanks for letting us hear from Athlea. Take care, Jeri_MS  From Mississippi & Florida

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 02:09:08 pm »

Thanks for updating. Happy Birthday to ATHELA !!!

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 02:22:50 pm »

Thank you so Very Much, Athlea's daughter!
You are doing a great thing to fulfill her wishes to share her love with
us and Alan.  ((Hugs))
May her 93rd birthday be quite the celebration and we look forward
to anything you wish to share with us in regard to her seeing Alan
and enjoying his music like we do, too.
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2011, 04:46:04 pm »

Thank you for the update. My, your Mom has had a long life. Blessings for you both.

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2011, 08:57:14 am »

Thanks for the update and may your mother have a wonderful 93rd birthday.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: