Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 10:22:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN  (Read 26408 times)
Alanfan

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2009, 05:34:26 pm »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALAN JACKSON ON OCTOBER 17TH.  YOU ARE SO WONDERFULLY YOUNG AND TALENTED!  I'M GLAD YOU WILL BE IN TN FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR THAT DAY AND YEARS TO COME.  PLEASE COME BACK OUR WAY TO DETROIT/WINDSOR AGAIN SOON.  WE LOVED YOU AT THE PALACE AND AT CAESAR'S.  YOUR MUSIC WARMS THE HEARTS OF ALL OF US.  ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY!
cballa

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 06:48:43 pm »

Happy Birthday Alan. You have brought so much joy to me and my friends thru your music and concerts. I hope your day is filled with happiness. Please come back to Michigan soon. We love you up here.
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 02:42:39 pm »

Happy birthday Alan.Thanks for all the
great concerts and songs you have given
us.
Elaine

AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 09:03:05 pm »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN!  THANK YOU FOR THE "GOOD TIMES" THAT YOU ARE SHARING WITH THE WORLD.  WISING YOU THE VERY BEST BIRTHDAY EVER, AND MANY MORE!!! 

"COLORADO ROCKY MTN. FAN THINKS YOU'RE AWESOME"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 07:54:06 am »

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday Dear Alan, Happy Birthday To You!! and many More!! iii      

Happy Birthday Alan! THE BEST COUNTRY MUSIC SINGER/SONGWRITER!

Thank You for the happiest Day of My life! The Meet & Greet in Tupelo, MS- My Home State!
Most of all Thank you for your Music;
And all your contributions!

God Bless You, I am so proud of your success,
 Jerrie aka Artsy--MS & FL-PL-Fan

PS-Excuse me BUT -Do I really have to wash this fleet of your Trucks for the M & G ? LOL J/k

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0CbOW7hy2cMWE4    

« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 07:27:03 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 03:47:34 pm »

Happy Birthday Alan Jackson.   I wish you the best Birthday ever.  You deserve it so much.  YOU are so nice, kind and care about everyone else.  IT comes out in your songs which you sing with all your heart and soul.  ALAN you are the greatest singer and songwriter ever and I hope and pray that you know that.   Have lots of fun on OCT 17.     Take Care   nelle
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 04:05:47 pm by nelle » Logged

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 10:56:36 am »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN - 

THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT MUSIC AND MEMORIES MADE FROM YOUR SHOWS -

KEEP THE MUSIC COMING -------

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
dffinn2001

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2009, 08:49:01 am »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN HOPE THAT YOU HAVE MANY MANY MORE TO COME.THANKS FOR SHARING ALL OF YOUR GREAT MUSIC WITH US.WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH.....................FAYE
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 03:27:35 pm »

Happy Birthday Alan!  Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us!  God bless you!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2009, 06:34:28 pm »

Alan, we certainly all want you to have a special Happy Birthday this year.  You have given all of us so much through the years and we look forward to many more years of songs and music.  Blessings and sincere wishes tonight and October 17th.   

Keely

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2009, 07:41:14 pm »

I'm wishing you the Happy Birthday Alan Jackson!!!! You are the best!!!

Keely
Kimberleigh

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2009, 09:25:32 pm »

Happy Birthday Alan!! To the man behind the best voice in Country Music...Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents and music with us all! Enjoy your special day with family, friends and fans. We love you!!!!!!!!!!!
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2009, 09:42:36 pm »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN!!!!!  Thanks for all the wonderful music, concerts, lifelong friendships that have been formed through your fan club and concerts, and for being true to country music.  SEE YOU IN MARYVILLE!!!

Livin' On Love in California
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2009, 10:58:14 pm »

Happy Birthday Alan.  So glad you will be near home on your special day!  Thank you for all of your great music.   You have given so much to all of us and we love you for that!   Also thanks a million for the Meet and Greet!  You are the BEST COUNTRY SINGER EVER and don't you forget  that.  All your fans  LOVE you and hope you have a GOOD TIME on Saturday Smiley)  YEE-HAW!
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2009, 12:41:21 am »

Happy   Birthday     Alan      enjoy your special day,,   thanks for all the wonderful  music  and concerts    we enjoy every concert we are able to go to.           

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: