Alan Jackson
May 21, 2024, 07:12:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: CMT: 'What's Your 20?. . .' Airs Aug. 10  (Read 11619 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2011, 09:34:03 pm »

Just a reminder: Tomorrow, Wednesday, Aug 10, CMT will air What's Your 20? 20 Greatest Men, 20 Years at 8PM (ET/PT). Don't forget to set your TIVO/DVR if you're not able to watch it when it airs.

Good article about it to read:

http://www.cmt.com/news/country-music/1668742/cmts-20-greatest-men-debuts-wednesday.jhtml

Great comment from Joe Nichols. He summed up Alan very well. Could not have said it any better. Thanks, Joe! You're not too bad of a country music singer yourself.

BHR

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 10:51:33 pm »

BHR, thank you so much for this link and info.  I will TIVO it .   HUGS & LOVE  nelle   

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 03:17:10 pm »

Thanks, BHR, for the reminder. Will watch or tape it.

suem

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 04:24:46 pm »

Will be taping the show......going to watch grandson play soccer.

katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 09:03:08 pm »

I know some of you are taping the show and watching it later, but I can't hold back my excitement!   Alan is #1  -  YEEHAW!!   

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
suem

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 09:03:35 pm »

Yeehaw!!!  Yeehaw!!!!
Voted number one!

Our talented handsome gorgeous Georgia man comes in at Number One!

Always number one in my book!!!!

Patti

patriciasellars
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 09:30:41 pm »

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well of course Alan is number one to us as fans, but glad he as voted number one.  Alan you do a a number one gift.  Thank you for your past years and continuing years of GREAT music, it has inspired many, been uplifting in trying times, comforting when needed comfort, romantic, and yes of course VERY VERY FUN , love your music, your talent, your humor , your southern gentlemen style, you are a true icon of Southern Hospitality and COUNTRY MUSIC, the world is fortunate to have you in the music world. 

Love your music in Florida
Patti Smiley

Patti   
Livin on Love in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 10:23:50 pm »

Patti, I agree with every word you said.  There is nothing left to say but, to say congratulations ALAN and you deserve it
so much.   Take Care   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2011, 11:52:41 pm »

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS.......YOU DESERVE 20 HUGS FROM ALL YOUR FANS.....WE ALL KNEW YOU WERE NO 1, NOW THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS...........WAY TO GO ALAN....YEE HAW!!!!!

GWEN
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2011, 08:27:22 am »

Happy and proud to see Alan at Number 1 . It's not an easy place to get to with all the talented artists out there but Wow it sure seems a perfect place for him to be. He is loved and respected for who he is and what he does. We all know he Surely deserves it. I love that man under that cowboy hat and I'm sure you all do too !

Take Care Everyone!
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2011, 09:52:19 am »

Alan, Congratulations to be voted number one in your field.   Always number one in our eyes and this really makes us so proud.   For many years you, Strayhorns and family have shared your great talents with the whole world.  Your staying power is proven again.   Thank you for the many years of music you have given our lives.  YEE HAW... 
                      Marian

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2011, 10:15:01 am »

Have the show taped & will watch it before reading this thread. I'm thrilled that Alan won. Yeehaw!

kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2011, 11:33:23 am »

Alan a big congrats to you for being chosen as #1!!!
I knew you'd win and am so proud to be your fan, you're sure #1 for all of us..
Gwen, I think Alan deserves more than 20 hugs, let's say 1000 hugs!!! Smiley

AJ IS THE BEST
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2011, 11:52:25 am »

CONGRATS, ALAN! Very well deserved, indeed. You're the very best at everything you do and have done. You had said in interviews that you'll be around for as long as your fans will take you. Well, keep the music coming, Alan, because we, your fans, will take you. . .forever! :-)

BHR

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2011, 12:02:02 pm »

That was so exciting to see Alan come in at #1.   All the gals on the CMT board send congrats
to Alan....SO proud of him!   He'll ALWAYS be #1 for me!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: