Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 11:46:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vince Gill At Fulton County Fair Wauseon Ohio  (Read 4983 times)
ohiofan

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2011, 07:53:35 pm »

Well Hubby and I have tickets to see Vince Gill, dont know who is opening for him, I would love to see our Alan open or Vince open for Alan wouldnt that be great.Anyway its on Labor day .Im sure he puts on a GREAT CONCERT Deb
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 08:13:24 pm »

Enjoy the concert, Ohio Fan.I love Vince Gill's ballads,esp Go Rest High on That Mountain. Would love to see him.

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 11:01:33 am »

Have a great time and enjoy the show. I love Vince Gill too!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
ohiofan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 07:50:49 pm »

:)Yes Vince Gill sings some wonderful songs , I like Go Rest High on that mountain too. Really looking forward to it.Brenda and Jeri are you going to the Opry, if so have a GREAT TIME.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 05:38:52 pm »

Vince Gill, Keith Urban, even John Mayer and all who Performed @ the "All For The Hall "@ The Bridgestone Arena put on a awesome show!
Alan Jackson , Billy Currington, Dolly Parton, Miranda Lambert, Charlie Pride, Allison Krauss, and Martina McBride! This was in 2010 but it seems like yesterday!

Vince is about to be celebrating his being with the Opry for 20 years! Congrats to Vince and Amy Gill ! He dearly loves the Opry and hopes "to celebrate 60 years there " he said," like Little Jimmy Dickens."

I really doubt I will ever see so many GREAT Singers together again, unless they perform when the New Addition to The Hall Of Fame is Opened. That would be great. It was an awesome show and we enjoyed it so much.Love Vince Gill & Amy!
Jeri-MS

« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 10:25:53 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
ohiofan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 02:33:50 pm »

Grin[/color  Saw Vince Gill at the Fulton County Fair last night and he was AWESOME!!!!! He sang for over 2 hours and had a large variety  of music with cheating songs, gospel, a little rock and  down home twang, he got a standing ovation when he sang GO REST HIGH ON THAT MOUNTAIN, he also had us laughing in our seats with  some remarks about golfers and the commercials on the Golf channel. He also remarked about the smell of donuts and said he had been smelling them most of the day. Well a lady came and put 3 boxes of donuts on the stage and he stated Woman you ROCK. There was also a couple  who were celebrating their 50th anniversary and he played a song just for them. He is a very talented entertainer and the minutes flew by as I heard him sing.WONDERFUL EVENING!!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: