Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 01:12:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AJ at Delaware State Fair  (Read 3400 times)
Pancho15

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2011, 01:45:49 am »

WOW what a concert tonight in Delaware. Have seen AJ 4 times
and tonight was the GREATEST!!! AJ is always Fantastic, alot of old songs, New video's.

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 09:19:47 pm »

Thanks , So ahppy for you to see Alan. It sounds like a wonderful Concert of Songs and fun..
Congrats
Jeri-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
MaineJMP

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 01:53:04 pm »

I was there, also, at the Delaware State Fair, and AJ was AWESOME!!  I was down front, at that barrier (why was it set up so far away from the stage anyway??!!??).  Anyway, when AJ came out for his encore, we all started jumping the barrier, to go up to the stage...and I got tripped up by someone trying to climb over at the same time as me.  That made me lose my balance and I fell - hard...scraped up my right knee & leg pretty bad.  But I got up & ran up to the stage anyway.  I did manage to get his autograph!  But I gave that autographed picture to a friend's daughter, who is a huge fan, who couldn't get up to the stage.  After the show, I stopped at the First Aid Station & had my knee/leg cleaned up & bandaged.  Hurt like hell!  And it's gonna be one heckuva scar!  But taking that tumble & falling for AF was well worth it!!
 Smiley   But it would be worth at least a guitar pick...!   Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: