Alan Jackson
May 08, 2024, 02:03:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Meadowbrook Fan Club Seating Question  (Read 7099 times)
5OCLOCK

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2011, 11:19:04 pm »

I just came back from the NH concert and was wondering if you went, where your seats were?  Just curious, thanks!
hayesnh5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 05:37:43 am »

row 15 center  - Great show ( except some unruley people around)
5OCLOCK

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 08:26:43 am »

Thanks for replying!  Yes, I was in row 15 as well and there were a alot of commotion!
luvaj10

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 09:36:15 am »

I did not get fan club seats - I was too late.  I had decided to check Meadowbrook directly to see what seats were available and I got Front Row Center!!!!!!!!!!!!  That definitely made me decide to travel to NH.  We are from upstate NY.
On our left were 3 very drunk girls that kept dirty-dancing and security kept telling them to stop.  They were so wasted
and their beer kept flying!  They said they were upgraded from lawn seats by one of Alan's staff members.
Being a fan for 17 years - these were my best seats ever and it was so wonderful getting to be able to sit so close to AJ!
He signed my cowboy hat and gave me 2 picks.
5OCLOCK

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 12:07:52 pm »

That is awesome!  Those were excellent seats!  I am thinking that if he comes back to Meadowbrook, I will try getting tickets through the venue.  Usually, when I get fan club seating, I am never too far back.  Being in row 15, I could not get to the front to get anything signed.  My husband and son gave up their seats to allow my elderly mother in law and sister in law to go.  I have seen him in Meadowbrook a few times, Worcester, Mass and the Verizon in Manchester and all those seats were fantastic.  I am not sure who picked my seats, the Fan Club or the venue.  I could not find out my ticket assignment before the show either and if I had known they were that far back, I would have tried through the venue as well.  I just was surprised, that's all.  But...on another note, I went to the Derry, NH Walmart this morning and one of his buses was there.  According to the bus driver...he (Alan) was on a plane!  As soon as I saw Tennessee on the plates and Nashville, TN on the side of the bus, I thought it might be!
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 09:25:48 pm »

I did not get fan club seats - I was too late.  I had decided to check Meadowbrook directly to see what seats were available and I got Front Row Center!!!!!!!!!!!!  That definitely made me decide to travel to NH.  We are from upstate NY.
On our left were 3 very drunk girls that kept dirty-dancing and security kept telling them to stop.  They were so wasted
and their beer kept flying!  They said they were upgraded from lawn seats by one of Alan's staff members.
Being a fan for 17 years - these were my best seats ever and it was so wonderful getting to be able to sit so close to AJ!
He signed my cowboy hat and gave me 2 picks.
Congrats and Front row center seats wow! the BEST!
There are  a few unruly ones now and then at most concerts, but security usually takes care of them.
I have had front row also, isn't it wonderful. I got something signed and the guard helped me push back to my seat ha!
So happy for you! When
 I got to a concert, I like to listen to the music and just enjoy Alan and the band, I can Drink
somehere else. Congrats to you on getting your hat signed and your picks too!
Jeri-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
PERL

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 10:51:43 am »

I was at the Meadowbrook concert also,row 13,seats 5-8 for party of 4. As always, the music was great.   

I agree with the comment, about, "listening to the music, (Alan Singing) and drinking and acting up another time. The crowd got a little unruly when the lawn tickets became the center stage tickets.  It was nice of the venue to let them in out of the rain but.......
One fan got his tickets from the local bank sponsor before the fan club tickets went on sale, in row 12

One "lady" did jumping jacks during the entire show and she was in row 10.  I bet she slept well that night.  it was very distracting. 

Alan tried to talk  to the crowd like he usually does, but I think he gave up and sang his songs. 

However, that being said about the venue, I will continue to buy tickets to the Alan Jackson Concerts when ever I can get them in my area.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: