Alan Jackson
May 20, 2024, 10:49:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: M&G with AJ  (Read 7908 times)
PERL

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2011, 10:59:23 pm »

:)I am definitely smiling.  Just got the e-mail saying I won a MEET AND GREET. Now I am really nervous.  

I have no idea where my seats are at the concert as the Meadowbrook will not tell me, but I do know one thing I am going to meet Alan Jackson.  Pretty nice birthday present I would say.  

Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 11:01:42 pm by PERL » Logged
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 11:25:01 pm »

I am still hoping for a meet and greet ..As many concerts that I have been to
you would think they would make a mistake and send me one ...I will just keep hoping. I am sure you will enjoy your birthday and the concert..

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 11:45:54 pm »

Congrats!! I will never forget the first time i met ALAN.
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 06:42:48 am »

Congrats Perl, enjoy!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

luvaj10

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 06:59:18 am »

Congratulations Perl!  Its good to know a great fan will meet aj!  I am really happy for you!  Maybe we can meet - my friend and I are from upstate NY.

Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2011, 07:56:41 am »

Oh My God I am soooooooooooooooooo happy for you. It's like a dream come true. That is great news !!!!! I met him around my birthday too last year , met you too !!
I share in your excitement. Congratulations, you're gonna love it !!
cahoona

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2011, 08:43:40 am »

Enjoy the experience. Like so many other fans I am hoping to win one someday too! Let us know how it goes.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2011, 04:18:47 pm »

:)I am definitely smiling.  Just got the e-mail saying I won a MEET AND GREET. Now I am really nervous.  
I have no idea where my seats are at the concert as the Meadowbrook will not tell me, but I do know one thing I am going to meet Alan Jackson.  Pretty nice birthday present I would say.  
Thank you.

Congrats Perl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU will never forget this! Enjoy and tell Alan what you want, it goes quickly.
It was a dream come true for me to meet Alan , whom I had admired his music for so long.Betty isn't he wonderful and nice! I hope all of you can meet him someday soon. Dizzy, do not give up! He is wonderful.
Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
suem

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2011, 07:31:37 pm »

Congrats Perl!  I'm so jealous....Hoping to get a meet and greet someday!

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2011, 03:41:01 pm »

Congrats Perl!  I'm so jealous....Hoping to get a meet and greet someday!
Sue,
Never give up on meeting Alan. After all you have been through w/your health problems and a teacher. He is missing a
wonderful young woman, by not seeing you. Cindy & staff I hope they will send an Email to You Sue , Dizzy and others who have driven for miles and flown all over to see Alan.You are all so super nice and Alan would love meeting you all. Sue, my husband thought you were so sweet. I was so happy to meet Alan after having admired his music for Years. He is super nice!
Perl enjoy every moment! Congrats!
Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Patti

patriciasellars
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2011, 08:59:52 am »

Congrats, I hope some day to meet Alan, have been to many concerts, flown all over to see him and listen to his wonderful voice that gets better with maturity (age) LOL.  I know you will enjoy the meet and greet and concert.

Patti   
Livin on Love in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: