Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 08:18:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: People 2011 Country's Biggest Stars!. . . .  (Read 10482 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2011, 09:50:08 pm »

. . . .Inside The Lives of Nashvilles A-List

We just got back home from doing our weekly grocery shopping. Saw at the store this special publication in kind of like magazine format from the publisher of People's Magazine so bought me a copy. Fans, this is a must have to add to your AJ souvenir/memorabilia collection, in my opinion, at least. It's a little pricy ($11.99US, $15.99CAN), but, again, in my opinion it is so worth it. There's a picture of Alan on the back cover, lower right corner. His 'story' is on page 82 to 85 in the "The Modern Legends" section of the publication. Have great pictures to go with it including a 2009 family photo. Also in the "Before They Were Stars" section are Alan's senior high school photo and as well as he and Denise's high school prom photo. I have just made a quick peruse of the publication so I don't know if there's anything else about Alan there other than these.

Get yourselves a copy and have a happy reading!

BHR

P.S. I Google searched this and somehow couldn't find a single article on it, however, I found that they are coming out with hardcover book version of it on Oct. 25th. You all can pre-order it now at amazon.com and other online stores such as Barnes& Noble bookstore, Walmart, etc. Check their price offers carefully as they varies. I'm pre-ordering my copy now. Soon as I find a link that reviews this book publication I will post it here.

DITTO

kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 05:20:29 am »

BHR, I tried to google search it but couldn't find it..

AJ IS THE BEST
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 07:33:05 am »

Thanks, BHR. Would love to have one of those. What is on the cover?

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 10:47:05 am »

Ok, I finally found some entries on this publication from the Google search engine. Thank you girls for your responses and inquiries.

Harriet and everyone, here is a link for an article from ABC News with the picture of the cover of "People 2011 Biggest Stars!. . .":

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/music-news/2011/7/25/people-country-releases-new-book-celebrating-countrys-bigges.html

Kimberly and everyone, here are couple of links where you can pre-order the hardback book format of "People 2011 Biggest Stars!. . .":

http://www.amazon.com/PEOPLE-Countrys-Biggest-Stars-2011/dp/1603202005
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/people-countrys-biggest-stars-2011-people-magazine-editors/1102910138

Happy Reading!

BHR

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 02:49:01 pm »

BHR, thanks for the link to the cover. Was just in Kroger & did not see it. I'll keep lookijng.

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 06:16:37 pm »

We just got back home from dining and an outing at Barnes & Nobles bookstore. Harriet, I found several copies of it there. If there's one nearby you check it out from there. Also, actually, it was my son that spotted it at Kroger's in their magazine rack by their cash register where I was paying for my purchases. If the Kroger's near you have a book/magazine section, check there too. They may have placed it there too.

Gotta run. .  . .

BHR

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 08:58:50 pm »

We just got back home from dining and an outing at Barnes & Nobles bookstore. Harriet, I found several copies of it there. If there's one nearby you check it out from there. Also, actually, it was my son that spotted it at Kroger's in their magazine rack by their cash register where I was paying for my purchases. If the Kroger's near you have a book/magazine section, check there too. They may have placed it there too.

Gotta run. .  . .

BHR

Kroger did not have it but I can look in Publix & if it's not there I'll see if hubby will take me to Barnes & Noble. Thanks for the info.

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2011, 02:28:17 pm »

Harriet, my son went to Walmart yesterday and he told me that he'd seen copies of it being sold there too, so, that's another place you could check also.

Everyone, you wouldn't want to miss out on this publication. Again, his photo is among those at the back cover and his 'story' and more photos inside. Here's, again, the link to view the cover of it:

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/music-news/2011/7/25/people-country-releases-new-book-celebrating-countrys-bigges.html

Again, you all can pre-order the hardback book version of this publication from Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble and Walmart. It's scheduled to be released the 25th of October.

BHR

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2011, 06:25:47 pm »

Thanks, BHR. Found it at Publix grocery store.

kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2011, 06:01:35 am »

BHR, thanks for the info, I'm gonna place my pre-order..

AJ IS THE BEST
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2011, 04:03:24 pm »

Thanks BHR,
I'll find it somewhere..here. we have publix, B&N, etc.. Thanks, Jeri
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 10:23:45 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2011, 05:39:00 pm »

I found it at Publix today....great issue!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2011, 10:54:57 am »

Found the magazine  at Walmart   yesterday

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Kimberleigh

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2011, 06:50:40 am »

Looked at Walmart yesterday and they didn't have it.....still searching
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2011, 11:05:47 am »

Thanks for letting us know. I will look for it. Opening that link that shows the cover and who is on it makes me wonder why Alan is on the back and not the front. Yikes!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: