Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 11:47:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tickets for sale,  (Read 4469 times)
Allison

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2011, 09:12:09 pm »

I purchased 2 tickets through the fan club and paid $270 and now I receive an e-mail from Cindy at the fan club to say I have won two front row tickets so now I have 4.  If anyone is interested in buying the tickets from me I am selling them for $150 and as you know they are preferred seats, Cindy told me they are in either row 2, 3 or 4 in front of the stage.

Show is thss Thursday July 21, 2011 at the Rexall Centre at the York University.

Opening acts are Gretchin Wilson and Big and Rich with Cowboy Troy.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will meet you at the Will Call window.

I would hate to see these tickets go to waste.

Thanks
Allison
cahoona

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 08:57:04 pm »

Oh Allison--so sorry about your luck-- Grin...just kidding of course...that's wonderful news to have won the tickets...I'm sure someone will be happy to buy your tickets-I know I would if only I lived closer. We will be going to the Sudbury show again & keeping our fingers crossed for front row or meet & greet...either would be alright by me. Look forward to hearing about your experience.
ginbat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 01:28:48 pm »

We were at the show last night at the Rexall Centre and it was awesome!  We were 5th row and right in front of centre stage. It was hotter than a hoochie coochie in Toronto yesterday!  Some girl took off her top and bared all to Alan right in front of the stage (twice).  Big and Rich, Gretchen Wilson and Cowboy Troy were fabulous and Alan of course is wonderful beyond description!  Best concert ever!
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 03:31:10 pm »

Sorry I haven't been on here for ahile but it has been a busy summer.  Alan was wonderful as usual, he gets better and better everytime I see him.  A little upset though with the way the fan club works and the tickets.  Yes I was happy and grateful I won tickets but the whole thing was not organized very well. I ended up with two sets of tickets that I had to pick up at the venue not knowing where I was sitting, I was told I had won front row so I thought I would keep those for myself and sell the ones I purchased throught the fan club.  When I got to the venue had no problems picking up the tickets front row and second row.  I of course kept the front row for me and sold the other two I had purchases but the people who bought them had a way better deal as they were dead centre, awesome seats.  The seats I won were front row but the last two seats on the end and I mean the very end of the stage, bascially there was no stage really in front of us just equipment.  So very disappointed in the seats, it was not a good experience.  Plus I wish they would tell you if you have won tickets before you go and purchase them because then you basically have four tickets then.

Sorry to vent, but I still love Alan!!!!!!!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 02:06:16 pm »

Allison,

So sorry you had a bad experience. I'm glad you enjoyed the show & Alan, of course.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: