Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 11:43:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Toronto, Ontario July 21, 2011  (Read 3972 times)
Allison

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2011, 08:04:04 am »

Is there anyone on here that is going to this concert at the Rexall Centre in Toronto, Ontario?

Allison
Barrie, Ontario
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 10:06:37 am »

Allison:  I wanted so badly to go to the Toronto show.  I'm somewhat handicapped so could not
deal with the flight after a 9 hour delay going to CT last year.  I feel bad because Toronto is
my birthplace and the 21st of July is my birthday!  What a rip!  I'm going to the show in Windsor
instead.  Have a fun time in my home town.  I'm a Detroit area person now.

Alanfan
Staynergirl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 12:41:33 pm »

I went to the show and had a meet & greet too Smiley  It was awesome!  Grin
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 10:47:57 am »

Hey Newbies:  Welcome!  I'm so glad you got to enjoy the Toronto concert.  I don't want winter to come
but can hardly wait till November 4th for the concert in Windsor.  I hear the parking is a nightmare there and
you can't eat dinner there unless you can show them your tickets.  I can't show my tickets when I can't
pick them up till 1 hour before the show because the Box Office isn't open.  I'm handicapped for walking so
haven't gotten that one figured out yet.  I won't be missing it.  I'll get it figured out by then - there's plenty of
time to find a way.

Alanfan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: