Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 11:10:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where Were You  (Read 2124 times)
koolshopper

downing.tech@yahoo.com KSkoolshopper downing.tech@yahoo.com
View Profile WWW
« on: July 14, 2011, 04:52:08 am »

Dear Alan,

I think I have a personal message for you and your media director/manager, from the heart of God. When your song came out in 2001, it personally impacted my life. My nameis Mark Allen and I AM Jack's son..so...if you want to see thevideo I've done with your song you can contact me directly here, http://10thanniversaryof911.net or visit my site on Facebook under Mark Downing.

On September 11th 2001 I was working for KIRKES ELECTRIC at the InShape in Modesto, Ca.  We were nearing completion of the project and that particular morning I was just leaving for work when my wife's daughter called. We had just turned off the TV as we were going out the door to work.

My wife put the phone on speaker phone because her daughter wanted to tell us what had just happened. We had not yet seen the news about it. When we tuned the TV back on and saw the replay of that first plane hit the 1st tower, I knew immediately it was a terror attack.

In my heart I KNEW it was a terrorist attack, and told my wife I had to get to work.

I then left for work only to find that my job foreman Lauren was crying and he had just hung up his phone. I asked him, "Lauren, what's wrong, why are you crying"?

He then shared with me that he and his wife had sent their son to New York just a few days ago for a job interview in that very building. Obviously, I totally understood his concern. I asked him if he'd like to go around the corner so we could talk where his tears wouldn't be noticed by the arriving work crews. He indicated that he would, so we did.

Next, I let him know that God was right there with his son and that I believed that if we simply just prayed and asked God to reveal to us what was going on for his son, that God would speak to me so that I could share with Lauren exactly what was happening in his son's life at that moment.

Lauren said, "Mark I know you know God at a deeper level than I and my wife do, so yes, please pray".

I put my hand on his shoulder as we both bowed our heads and I simply prayed this little prayer.

"Dear Heavenly Father, we know that you can see all things, and that you know all things,
Lord, would you please speak to me so that I may share with Lauren what you want him to know about his son for his wife and he are deeply moved by concern for the well being of their son. In Jesus name,
Amen".

Immediately, the Lord spoke to my spirit, "Mark, please tell Lauren that all is well with his son, and that I have heard and answered their hearts cry and prayers and that his son is safely standing outside the motel, at the street next to his cab with his hands lifted high giving thanks for his life as he watches Tower One from a safe distance".

"Very early this morning, I moved upon the spirit of a drunken man to drop his liquor bottle at the curb exactly where the cab is now parked with a flat tire".

"Please let Lauren know that even now his son is re-dedicating his life back to me to answer my call on his life to be a pastor".

"He is thanking me for sparing his life and has declared in his prayer this very day to follow my leading from this day forward and forever more with all his heart".

"Also Mark, please let Lauren know that I am indeed ALMIGHY GOD, and that I have also heard their hearts cry for MY divine protection and guidance in their son's life".

"Also share with Lauren that the camera crew I sent to the motel is just arriving and setting up to take their opening declaration shot so that all who see it will know the motel
Vantage point in relationship to Tower One".

"I have asked the cameraman to show the name on the motel so that Lauren
will know that this is indeed the motel they booked for him. The cameraman will then pan over toward tower One to show his view of the tower".

"Also let Lauren know that he will not see his son. He will only see one hand on the top of the cab so that he will know it is his son's hand, remind him of the ring on his finger that Lauren bought him when he graduated from High School".

"You will see what his son sees when you return to work and look at the monitors in front of
the treadmill machines".

At that moment Lauren and I looked at each other and I said, “Thank you heavenly Father for hearing and answering our prayers and we know you always hear and answer us. You are never later and you never sleep nor slumber, you are indeed Our Loving Heavenly Father, We both give you thanks in Jesus mighty name, Amen”.

Lauren and I immediately raced into the building to see exactly what the Lord has said was coming true right before our eyes on an international stage. The rest of the work crews were just coming in and we knew we had a job to do so I told Lauren, he might want to call his wife and let her know their son was ok.

He agreed and he did, once he finished the call he came over to me and gave me a big hug and we shook hands….I then said, Well are you ok to work now?

He simply said, “Oh yea, let’s kick this thing out. We never discussed it with anyone that day, not even out bosses.

I have shared this true story several times when it seemed appropriate, but have never shared with  your company. Seeing as how it was YOUR building we were doing for Kirkes
Electric, it seemed only fitting to let you and my former boss Mark Kirkes know. So today I have already called Mark Kirkes and let him know as I am writing you we just completed the call and are going to meet when he and his wife get back from the trip to your next InShape
Location in Salinas today.

One of your representatives if not you yourself will be able to validate this information
to know that I am telling you the truth.

I would like to ask your organization what you are planning to do for this years 10th anniversary of the 911 incident coming very soon. This should be a very significant reminder to all peoples all across our country. Does your comapony have any corportate plans you are discussing regarding this 10 year anniversary?

I trust you and your family had an awesome Independence Day and that all is well with your family. I sincerely hope to hear from you soon regarding these matters.

Respectfully,

Mark Downing
Owner
DowningMedia.Net
Kool-Computers.Com
kool-Shopper.Com
209-694-6009

Mark Allen (Jack's son)

http://kool-computers.com
http://kool-shopper.com
http://downingmedia.net
htp://10thanniversaryof911.net