Alan Jackson
May 01, 2024, 07:07:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Can't find my Meet & Greet Photo?  (Read 9972 times)
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2009, 05:30:41 pm »

Has any of you meet and greet winners tried looking on the site that is on the back of the picture for their meet and greet pictures?  I tried and there were 97 pages of NOTHING TO DO WITH FINDING YOUR CONCERT DATE OR PICTURE.  I did not go through all the pages but skimmed through a few.  How do we find it?  Anyone know!  Thanks for any help. 
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 07:03:11 pm »

Has any of you meet and greet winners tried looking on the site that is on the back of the picture for their meet and greet pictures?  I tried and there were 97 pages of NOTHING TO DO WITH FINDING YOUR CONCERT DATE OR PICTURE.  I did not go through all the pages but skimmed through a few.  How do we find it?  Anyone know!  Thanks for any help. 

You have to make sure you key exactly http://www.alanjackson.com/AlanTour/ 

There is a box that says Select Show. Click on the arrow beside it and it will list all the shows.  Orillia's are all near the bottom.  Click on the date that you attended.  They should be there.  Let me know how you make out.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 08:40:42 pm »

I found it!!!!  I am sure I spelled the website exactly but anyway.....thanks Anita and thank you Sherry for sending me the email.  Much appreciate it!  YEE-HAW!
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 09:05:50 pm »

I am glad you found your picture - now you have to tell us which one is you!!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 10:44:10 pm »

All the ladies are nice in the photos , let us know which one is you ok.. are you still in the Clouds lol I know that feeling!
Jerrie aka Artsy

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 12:57:29 am »

Okay.....I was at the Sept 25th concert in Orillia.  I really don't like to have my picture taken or show it but since you guys were so sweet I will let you know.  I am in the top row, picture in the middle wearing black.  Guess I should have worn a different color as he wore black too!   Oh well......... YEE-HAW!! 
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 06:38:36 am »

That is a great picture - you look so happy standing there next to Alan!!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2009, 01:19:02 pm »

Oh Congrats! That is a nice photo! Alan was smiling too. You look very nice and the photo was great! I make awful photo's.

I love Black and you match Alan ha! Isn't it a great feeling standing so near him!!! So happy for you! You look so peaceful standing there close to Alan. Doesn't it give you this sort of Joy that you feel, just to meet Alan after

Seeing & hearing Alan for so long. I told my hubby it was the happiest Day of my life, and my sister said " well what about your  wedding or when your children were born ha" I said the wedding was scary and pain was involved having my children lol

Congrats again, I am so happy for you! Isn't that black shirt of Alan's so soft.. He wore one like that when I met him too! he is so handsome and so super nice!

Jerrie aka Artsy

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2009, 04:09:02 pm »

I'm glad you found your picture with Alan. You look great.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: