Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 05:29:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Curiosity??  (Read 6767 times)
cahoona

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2011, 09:47:25 am »

I've been checking the Forums daily hoping for news about who will be touring with AJ and the Strayhorns on his upcoming tour. Does anyone have any idea as to when this type of information is usually announced? We have tix for a show coming up in November but since this is the first show we'll be seeing with Alan on the new label my curiosity has gotten the best of me. Maybe someone out there knows, or maybe some of you have predictions you'd like to share with the rest of us. Wink
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 02:54:26 pm »

I am curious also.  Hope we find out soon.  Alan always brings good people and we are NEVER
BORED!!

Alanfan
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 08:58:34 am »

For Alan's concert next month in Toronto, Big and Rich and Gretchen Wilson ae with him.

Can't wait to see Alan again!!!!!

Allison
Barrie, Ontario
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 06:45:21 am »

Enjoy that concert Allison.  I will not be going to that one, even though it is not that far for me.  Busy time of the summer.  Will be going to the one in Windsor, Ontario  in November.   Anita

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Allison

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 12:11:26 pm »

Anita, you also enjoy yours in Windsor.  I was going to go to the one in London and Sudbury but you never know what the weather is like and I would of been going by myself, I really didn't want to get stuck in a snow storm on highway 401 or 69.  I would do almost anything for Alan but I had to draw the line at traveling in a snowstorm, SORRY ALAN but I will be there to see you in Toronto.

Allison
Barrie, Ontario
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 08:23:21 pm »

Hi Allison,
That will be the only concern I have when I go in November, the weather.  I will have my husband with me, so I  know that he will drive.  I am hoping early November we won't have snow yet, but you never know. If I had to go by myself, I probably would not have gone. Anita

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

GreatLakesKayaker

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 02:57:16 pm »

We too have tickets for Windsor's show in November.   We would love to see Zac Brown Band, Billy Currington, Lee Ann Womack, Amber Digby or Dierks Bentley open, just to name a few!  Looking forward to a Good Time! 
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 01:55:37 pm »

When every you see Alan, no matter where it is IT'S ALWAYS A "GOOD TIME"

Allison
Barrie, Ontario
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2011, 10:03:00 am »

We are going to the show in Windsor in November.  Alan never has boring people open for him.  I don't even
have a guess this time.  Last time I went to CT to go to Uncasville with my daughter over a year
ago.  He had Josh Turner.  What a HUGE treat that was!!!  It was a newer format with Alan and
the Strayhorns doing more talking about the band and the background of his music and the members
of the band.  I felt like I was in his living room.  What a warm reception that was!  We loved it.  Hope the
snow will hold off for Windsor.  I am from the Detroit area and my neighbor says that the parking is
really weird at WFCU.

Alanfan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: