Alan Jackson
May 08, 2024, 07:27:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Alan on Facebook?  (Read 5921 times)
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2011, 11:57:03 pm »

Hi everyone,

I am really stumpted by this one.  There is an Alan Eugene Jackson or so they say has a facebook page and the birthday is October 17, 1958.  There are lots of pictures on the home page of this person but I have seen them all.  Looks like copies from his cook books adn copies of pics from Denise's book. 

So many people are all excited thinking they are friends with our Alan. He is apparantly saying goodnight so and so and oh congratulations so and so  every 15 minutes or so........ I think it is an impersonator or some kind of a hoax and am wondering if someone should be notified.  Any suggestions AJ friends?

Gwen
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 01:00:22 pm »

Gwen,
I never reply to those unless it says official. It could be a fan or someone keeping in touch for Alan, not sure.
I'm not on facebook. It doesn't sound legit. Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 03:47:17 pm »

I really can't see Alan going on facebook, he's too much in the spot light.  Probably some one has created a site copied and pasted the pictures from this fanclub or other pages and wants us all to believe it's the real thing.

I don't think it's real, but I could be wrong.

Allison
Barrie, Ontario
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 09:01:05 pm »

here is the link to Alan's true facebook. https://www.facebook.com/OfficialAlanJackson
 the others (there is more than one) are fake,  I am fairly certain.

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
LenCarver

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 04:37:16 pm »

Go to bottom of fb page under help they will tell you how to eliminate and will investigate.
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2011, 05:47:52 pm »

On Alan's website, they were asking us to "like" Alan on Facebook so they could get 1 Million "Likes".  That's the first
time I got on Facebook.  It was from the Fan Club.
I did it.  Hope it was ok.

Alanfan
Kimiko75

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2011, 10:56:48 pm »

If you really look at the page and the pics you will find plenty of evidence that this is not truly not Alan's page.  Someone is just trying to put one over on Alan's fans.  Pretty sad - a lot of work went into that page.  lame.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: