Alan Jackson
May 13, 2024, 06:08:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I won Meet & Greet Backstage Pass  (Read 10115 times)
pestinparadise

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2011, 12:00:24 am »

I am so excited. I have waited so long and FINALLY chosen for a Meet & Greet at the Loveland Co Concert on Thursday Night, Thank You so much Cindy and the Fan Club.

Pestinparadise
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 06:50:07 am »

Congratulations Pestinparadise!!!  You will absolutely love your M&G, so be sure to come back to tell us all about it!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 07:14:32 am »

Congrats!! Have a great time!!

RAY
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 09:10:03 pm »

Oh My! Congrats to You Pestinparadise!!! So Excited for you! Believe me, Alan is worth the wait. He is super nice!
Fantastic, Enjoy and Don't forget to say exactly what you want to, I froze briefly but later talked back & forth.
Enjoy! Come back & tell us what happened w/ Your Meet and Greet ok..  Just so happy for you!
Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 12:46:23 pm »

I am so excited. I have waited so long and FINALLY chosen for a Meet & Greet at the Loveland Co Concert on Thursday Night, Thank You so much Cindy and the Fan Club.

Pestinparadise

Pestinparadise -

I'm so happy for you in FINALLY being chosen for a Meet & Greet.  If I remember correctly, my husband & I sat next to You & Yours at the Pepsi Center a few years back.  Roger was kind enough to email me pictures he took at the Show.  (Thanks again.)  We will be attending the Concert in Loveland also ... may just run into you somewhere.  Gladys
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 01:14:51 pm by AJ#1COFAN » Logged
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2011, 12:56:41 pm »

I'm so happy for you in FINALLY being chosen for a Meet & Greet.  If I remember correctly, my husband & I sat next to You & Yours at the Pepsi Center a few years back.  Roger was kind enough to email me pictures he took at the Show.  (Thanks again.)  We will be attending the Concert in Loveland also ... may just run into you somewhere.  Gladys
[/quote]
Gladys , so happy to hear you are getting to see Alan also. I'm always happy to hear when someone here who posts gets to see him. Frankly I miss him, he's been away more this Year, but he has Fans worldwide, so he is lucky to be be visiting such beautiful people and places..and vs. Enjoy and come and tell us how the concert went ok..
Enjoy Alan and The StrayHorns! Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2011, 03:17:57 pm »

OMG you are so lucky and I am so jealous.  I have entered to try and see if I can meet him when he is here in Toronto.  Please keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

I got my tickets throught he fan club, I did e-mail them to see if they could tell me where I was sitting but I have not heard anything back yet.

Have a fantastic time at the show and please post pictures.  I can't wait to hear some of his new songs!!

Take Care
Allison
Barrie, Ontario
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 12:46:49 pm »

Congratulations!! Enjoy your M&G and show!!!

RAY
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2011, 12:40:43 pm »

You're so lucky to have won the Meet & Greet. Please let us know how it went.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2011, 10:56:17 am »

I am so happy for you . Hope you had a good time.
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2011, 06:43:36 am »

Congrats with your M & G.  You will love it.  It is a great experience to be able to meet him.  Enjoy every moment.  Anita

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Allison

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2011, 12:07:40 pm »

I received a reply to my e-mail I sent the fan club to see if they would be able to tell me where my seats are, and this is what Cindy said.

Unfortunately due to scalping we don’t give out specific seat locations.  But I can tell you are not more that 4 rows back from the front of the stage!

Smiley Cindy

Isn't that just totally awesome the closest I have every sat at one of his concerts is row 5 in front of the stage.  I hate to sound gready but now I am so hoping I win the meet and great, what a dream come true that would be.

Take Care everyone
Allison
Barrie, Ontario
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2011, 08:02:29 am »

Pestinparadise, how long before the concert did you find out you had won Meet and Greet.  The concert I am going to is a week today and I haven't heard a thing, I am guessing I should of heard by now so I don't think I have won, so sad that is one of the things I want to do in life.  But still so glad I am going to the concert, I have liked Alan for 10 years.  Just love his music and respect him so much as a person.  Love listening to him while he is being interviewed and how he talks about his family and his outlook on life.

If other people are reading this post and have also won meet and greet could you please let me know when you found out you had won, how long before the concert did you find out.

Thanks
Allison
Barrie, Ontario
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: