Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 09:46:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone having trouble buying tickets  (Read 63083 times)
tinours60

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2011, 07:48:29 am »

YIPPEE after staying up for 8 hrs finally got my seats !!!!!!
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2011, 08:01:26 am »

So glad to hear y'all finally got your tickets!!!  Enjoy the concert!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
ruppy17dog

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2011, 08:04:13 am »

Oh yeah, me too!!!!  See everyone there, can't wait Smiley)))
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2011, 08:17:51 am »

I'm so happy you all finally got your tickets! I hope your next experience buying tickets from the fan club will be a better one. Yes, like Carol said, you all can try calling at the office to find out your seat(s) assignment but I will wait until Monday. at least, before doing that.

Congrats, everyone and enjoy the concert!

BHR

rachp13

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2011, 08:32:12 am »

Got tickets but only indicated floor 2 ... Did not give seat # or row? These better be good seats after -all the bs trying to get them!
suzannel

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2011, 08:44:27 am »

I finally got tickets, but I'm still not impressed with how it all went down.  Not giving out the seat number is crappy...I wouldn't have bought the tickets if they were passed a certain row.  They better be good seats!
cahoona

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2011, 09:19:22 am »

Feeling so much better this morning now that I have my tickets for Floor 2 SEction - now I'll be waiting eagerly to see exactly where in the Floor 2 Section. I actually had a call back from Cher at the Fan Club apologizing for the inconvenience and ensuring that I had made my ticket purchase so I thought that was very nice and thoughtful. How about the people that went to the Arena in Sudury-I'm curious as to whether or not you ot your tickets. Did you try online again before you went downtown or did you just go downtown and what kind of seats were you able to get? I watched the MCTV news last night hoping to catch a glimpse but no coverage.
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2011, 12:11:27 pm »

On Buying Tickets:

I just purchased preferred seating tickets to A.J. Concert on November 4, 2011 in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.  I live in the
Detroit area but will manage I hope.  I have my Passport Card.

I signed in, went to the Fan Club Page.  There is a marker that says "Tickets".  It tells you which tickets are available.
You need to be sure that they are avalable to buy on that date.  Sometimes you have to wait for a certain date to buy.

I put in my account number.  If you don't have an account, you have to open one.  Your ticket account number is NOT
the same as your regular purchase number. 

When you click on Tickets, it walks you through the sign-in and credit card numbers.  Once I caught on, I got my ticket
confirmation in the next 3 minutes.  You must pick up your tickets IN PERSON and bring picture I.D. and the credit card you purchased the tickets with to the Will Call or Box Office of the venue.

If you have more questions, write to the fan club and they will assist you in no time.  Cindy is PERFECT at answering your questions.  Hope this helps.  I can't wait till November.  It can be cold and snow and I'll still be there, handicap and all.
I love A.J. and the Strayhorns.  I got first floor tickets between rows 2 and 25.  Later, I will find out where they are located but it's a long way till November.

Good luck to you all.  Hope I have helped.

Alanfan
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2011, 03:24:57 pm »

AlanFan  I am so glad you are going to be able to see Alan in
the fall and they have all the convenience you will need...Have
fun...Looking for him in Fla. this year ....

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2011, 04:46:34 pm »

I am overjoyed at getting the tickets for Windsor.  I hope they have elevators and accommodations
for dinner so we can get a close parking spot.  I hope Alan will come to Fla. for you.  We all adore
him and wait what seems like FOREVER to see him again.  I have time to do some research on the
venue in Windsor.  I just hope there isn't too much walking and that we can eat dinner and still be able
pick up the tickets 1 hour before the show.  I wish we could pick up tickets early because it makes it hard
to leave in the middle of dinner because you can't pick up tickets till 1 hour ahead.

I wish the Fan Club would change that part for us who are handicapped and can't run to the box
office exactly one hour ahead.  You have to wolf down your dinner.  Some of the restaurants won't let you
in without concert tickets and you sure can't gulp up your dinner in 40 minutes.  Oh, well, I shouldn't gripe. 
I'm just happy to be going to the concert.

Hey, Alan - go to Fla. for our Fan Club friend!!!
Alanfan
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2011, 05:28:34 pm »

Enjoy the concert, Alanfan!!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2011, 11:34:56 am »

Had trouble one time getting tickets online   was a mess up with the place ordring tickets,, the site was fixed the next day  by the fan club and was able to get tickets.

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 23, 2011, 03:25:37 pm »

I wished I had read these postings before, yes if you are trying to get tickets and you live in Canada as I do it is one (1) oc'clock our time not midnight.

When the tickets went on sale for Toronto I called down to nashville to the fan club to find out what time zone they are in because there was no way in H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS I was missing the chance to get tickets.

Did you guys eventually get your tickets?

Can't believe Alan is going to be in Ontario 4 times this year, just wish his 3 concerts in November where closer to where I live or a better time of the year.  November can be bad driving weather.

Take Care
Allison
Barrie, Ontario
johnjoe8

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2012, 12:18:04 am »

I can't buy tickets either. This is screwed-up!
nelda

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2012, 12:23:48 am »

I can't buy tickets either. This is screwed-up!

having trouble buying tickets for lubbock tx ,
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  

Jump to: