Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 06:54:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My 60th Birthday  (Read 4269 times)
sycamoresqaw

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2011, 12:51:24 pm »

I will be turning 60 on August 30th this year and I told my husband I wanted Alan, George and Chris Young. He told me I need to go ahead and put my order in soon......Ha! Ha! I would love to just to be able to meet Alan in person! That would be dream come true! I have shook hands with George and had meet and greet with Chris. That was owesome...  I would love for Alan to come back close to Florida or Alabama again. I have seen him quite a few times in different places.
Sycamoresqaw
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 02:37:58 pm »

Hope you get your birthday wish.
Elaine

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 09:31:09 am »

Hope you get your birthday wish.  Are you speaking of George Strait or George Jones?  I wnet to see AJ on my 65th birthday and would have loved a m&g, but didn't get it!  Now I'm heading to my 68th bday!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 09:14:39 pm »

I hope you get your wish also.

Sharon I am sorry you didn't get a M&G when you saw AJ. at 65. I hope you get to see him again and get a M&G  before or
at 70 years old .  I just saw him at 72 years old at Atlantic City. Have a wonderful weekend.  Take Care   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 09:49:02 am »

I hope you (and me) both get to meet Alan some day. I have come so close..but so far NOT! Have a great birthday.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: