Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 06:18:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: I purchased the goodtimes song for a memorial video for a 71yr old country boy .Facebook blocked it. Can you help me so I can get that song on the video it is not the same without the music memorial is on fathers day, please help Thank you, Muriel
help - 0 (0%)
help - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Memoria lto a good man  (Read 3628 times)
Muriel

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2011, 10:19:25 am »

Please let me know what I have to do to use this song?
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 03:30:21 pm »

Have you tried I tunes ?  or download it form your CD.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 04:59:52 pm »

Here it is on you Tube-- GOOD TIME

Hope this helps.. http://youtu.be/PSROm-vgVRk

Jeri

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 07:11:35 pm »

Correct me if I'm wrong here. But do I understand that what you're asking is how you can incorporate Alan's 'Good Time' song in your homemade video at Facebook? While I'm not a 100% sure of this, I think the problem you ran into may have something to do with copyright infringement policy which Alan's former record label, Sony Label Group, who handles the Arista record label, had strictly enforced since the music digital download fiasco came about. This means that unless you have permission from Sony to use that song with your video, especially if you downloaded it from the 'Good Time' album itself, Facebook administrator(s) will not allow you to use it with your video. They will get in trouble if they did. This is just one good posibility. The other is someone hacked your Facebook account and deleted your video from it for whatever reason. It may be a good idea for you to send a message to the administrators of Facebook and make inquiry why your video was removed before attempting to upload it back there with the 'Good Time' music. Also, your 'Friends' or other posters at Facebook could likely be able to help you better resolve this than we can. . .I, for one, don't have a Facebook account. . .and still be able to upload your video there with the music. I wish you the best.

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: