Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 10:33:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trace Adkins' Home Destroyed By Fire  (Read 6266 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2011, 05:21:33 pm »

This is just sad. Glad that none of his young children or their Nanny was hurt. As his wife, Rhonda, said, material things lost can be replace, people lost can not be. My thoughts and prayers are with Trace and his family.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110605/NEWS/306050080/Trace-Adkins-home-destroyed-by-fire?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

http://www.theboot.com/2011/06/04/trace-adkins-house-fire/

BHR

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 09:45:45 pm »

Thi is terrible for Trace & his family but glad no-one was harmed. Sending prayers out to Trace & his family.

ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 07:32:55 am »

That is sad to have that happen.   Glad the family is safe.

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 11:56:55 am »

How sad to lose their home but thankfully no
one was hurt.
Elaine

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 05:55:08 pm »

So sad for Trace and his family, but at least no one was hurt, so that is a blessing. Things people have earned and saved photos, it's such a shame they lost those..I feel so bad for them. I'm surprised that they didn't have a few of the family photos in a Box in a Bank or something..It's the only way to save Important things..Perhaps they can give Trace a replacment award..
That area in Brentwood has such beautiful old homes. I'm so sorry for Trace and His Family. At least they have another home to stay in there. How tramatic for the children, however.. Trace is so caring and seems settled down more..Love his teasing too, in his music..

I love his Music and feel so bad for the whole Family..Dryers can overheat, wired with no, transformer , or perhaps it needed a separate circuit breaker, women don't know these things. "Fire gutted the house" the paper said. Outside  was
still standing but ruined I'm sure.So glad the family got out ok, since they said "it started in the basement", that is scary.

Love the  Brentwood and often eat there. So sorry Trace and Family, God Bless, Jeri-MS

« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 11:55:45 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 09:47:42 pm »

Was sorry to hear about the fire in Trace and family home
its such a sad thing to happen ...Glad no one was hurt...

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
IndianaNative

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 11:52:39 pm »

The news reports that I read were confusing.  Some of them stated that his house had burned to the ground, yet the picture accompanying the stories showed the house still standing but damaged.  Also some of them stated that all of his awards, etc. had been destroyed while other stories quoted fire officials as saying that most of his items had been retrieved without water damage.  So somewhat confusing to say the least.  Whatever the real story, it still had to be devestating to the entire family.  The good news is that all family members are safe. 
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 09:51:04 am »

I was so sad when I heard this news, however relieved that no one was hurt!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: