Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 07:35:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seat locations for concerts  (Read 5602 times)
okiejacksonfan

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2011, 07:26:54 pm »

Hey ya'll,

Just wanted to check if you guys know if we can still find out where our seats are before the concert date.  We used to be able to email the fan club and they would tell us but not sure how this new deal works.  I am taking three wonderful friends (including a 21 year old with a rare life threatening disease) to the Colorado show and am SO hoping for seats near the front.  I probably messed up by requesting center section instead of one of the side sections.  I kept re-doing the ticket purchase thinking seat locations would come up like they do on normal ticket purchase pages!  Haven't done a concert since the new method except Sydney and that one didn't count!  It's been SO long since I bought them I need to search email archives to print my confirmation just in case!  eeek!  ANy advice appreciated!

Nan
AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 08:33:56 pm »

Nan -  I emailed the Fan Club several times regarding the seating at the Loveland, CO concert and did not receive an answer, so I decided to call the venue direct (970-619-4100) and they were kind enough to give me that info.  Good luck in getting good seats!!!

Gladys
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 03:45:08 pm »

I received my seat locations from the fan club via email for Cincinnati, however the concert was cancelled. Yikes, I hated that part.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 11:15:16 pm »

I received my seat locations from the fan club via email for Cincinnati, however the concert was cancelled. Yikes, I hated that part.

Nan,
You may not be able to find out where your seats are, until there but I have always had great seats with the Fan Club..
I like Center seats and  it puts you right in front of Alan and good for makling photos..I have gotten row 2 at the Grand Ole Opry... If a concert was cancelled they reschedule it . They usually a good reason for doing this..
Good Luck w/your concert.. Nice of you to take friends with you, Perhaps you can tell Alan of your friends condition.. etc..
I can tell you, I always print my confirmation Email, I haven't needed it but just in case..Tell them when you pick up your
tickets , you are an Alan Jackson Fan... they usually have those, easy to access. Enjoy! Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
okiejacksonfan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 08:08:50 am »

Thanks girls!  Been trying the Colorado number but only automated stuff so far.  WIll try Tues. during business hours.  I usually get good seats but have also gotten as far back as row 8 or row 11 thru fan club and am SO hoping we get the close ones this time!!!  Jerrie I can't tell ALan but plan to contact Roger and MOnty ahead of time to tell them about her and they will for sure come out for introductions--they are SO nice about that!  Alan has some great PR guys in those two!

Ok just got thru and the guy said he can't tell me where the seats are unless I have the tickets.  Well hello, if I have the tickets I will already know.  duh.  oh well.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 12:57:42 pm by okiejacksonfan » Logged
LovinThemHoleyJeans

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2011, 11:03:59 pm »

Nan,

I sent Cindy an email requesting my seat locations for this show too. 

Here is her response:

"Due to scalping issues, we do not give out row and seat numbers.  But I can tell you the tickets for AC are in rows 2 thru 17. Smiley"

I am just having faith that I got good tickets via the Fan Club again. 

Looking forward to seeing you at the show!

Teresa

AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2011, 08:50:47 am »

Thanks girls!  Been trying the Colorado number but only automated stuff so far.  WIll try Tues. during business hours.  I usually get good seats but have also gotten as far back as row 8 or row 11 thru fan club and am SO hoping we get the close ones this time!!!  Jerrie I can't tell ALan but plan to contact Roger and MOnty ahead of time to tell them about her and they will for sure come out for introductions--they are SO nice about that!  Alan has some great PR guys in those two!

Ok just got thru and the guy said he can't tell me where the seats are unless I have the tickets.  Well hello, if I have the tickets I will already know.  duh.  oh well.

Nan - I'd them call back until someone would give me the seat/row number.  I spoke w/a lady & she had no problem giving me that info.  They have our money and our sitting on the tickets, so don't understand why they are reluctant to give out information we are requesting.

Sorry, it didn't work for you, but it was important to me and I'm happy with row/seats & hope the same goes for yours.

Gladys 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: