Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 07:10:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan Jackson newsletter  (Read 12387 times)
crikyhd

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2011, 09:34:08 pm »

G'day From Australia everybody,

I was stoked when Cindy emailed me and
Told me they would put my letter in,
I have to thank my wife she did a great job putting it all
Together for me.
I don't have my copy yet I cant wait to see it
Hope everybody enjoys it.
We hope to see Alan again soon can't wait.
Thanks
Cheers
Brendan......  Yee Haw
YEE HAW

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 06:34:26 am »

Brendan, you can go to the Fan Club tab, then click on Downloads, then Newsletters to see the latest newsletter with your letter!!!  It was a great letter - enjoyed reading it!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
crikyhd

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 03:20:45 am »

Brendan, you can go to the Fan Club tab, then click on Downloads, then Newsletters to see the latest newsletter with your letter!!!  It was a great letter - enjoyed reading it!!!
Hi there,AJTexasfan
Thanks Very Much my wife downloaded it today for me,thanks for telling me,
im glad you enjoyed it.

Cheers Brendan
YEE HAW !!!!!!!!!!!!

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 02:15:44 pm »

Brendan, your review was fantastic!  I just read my newsletter and recognized your screen
name.  I know JUST how you felt during and after the concerts.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 06:40:10 pm »

Brendan , Congrats on your review being put in the Newsletter. It was a great layout and really good reading! I'm so excited for you and for Alan to have visited Melbourne, Australia and have us see how he enjoyed the people and got much Love back from Fans there. Isn't Alan THE Best! I am prejudice Being  a Fan , but to me, Alan is the BEST Country Singer and has always been my favorite, even before i had the pleasure of meeting him.. He is even more Super nice than
I expected. I relive the experience over & over..I never tire of his Music..ever.

Great shots of you w/ your hat signed and Boot. My husband was so busy watching Alan sign my book once, he forgot to
get a photo of it at the moment..
So glad your Dream came True and you got to see Alan & get something signed..and your wife too!
Just a  Great review Congrats and I got my copy today YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!May 24 th Thanks to Cindy & Staff Always,
Jeri_MS 

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 03:47:13 pm »

Yes Brendan, great job on the review. Glad your dream came true, wish mine would soon. I'm like Jeri, having Alan as my favorite country singer/songwriter. Love him!!!!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2011, 10:56:18 pm »

Yes Brendan, great job on the review. Glad your dream came true, wish mine would soon. I'm like Jeri, having Alan as my favorite country singer/songwriter. Love him!!!!

Brenda,
I didn't know you had not met Alan, so sorry.. I was in such awe meeting him and he is even more than I had expected.
He is so sweet talking and nice..He is very polite and so much better looking, up close..not that it matters but, he is a
bit humble, savvy and he just has this charisma and  it's most likley his nature, to be as he is. I still will never forget the day I met my favorite Country Singer and also, Roger and Monty.. They are wonderful too, In fact the whole band is! Mark is so handsome lol, they are the BEST band. I hope you get to meet Alan soon and all of you who haven't..Dizzy, or any who hasn't. he is so Great!  I Love Alan and His Music.. This was a Great Review in the Newsletter.. Brenda I hope your Dream comes True soon..and to all of you..Jerrie
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 05:37:02 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
suem

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2011, 02:38:29 am »

Brendan,  enjoyed your review!

jamercer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2011, 02:11:57 am »

Great Review!
crikyhd

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2011, 04:19:15 am »

Great Review!

Hi there jamercer

Thanks very much glad you enjoyed it.
Cheers brendan

crikyhd

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2011, 04:21:16 am »

Brendan,  enjoyed your review!

Hi Suem
Thank you very much
Cheers brendan

crikyhd

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2011, 04:25:41 am »

Brendan , Congrats on your review being put in the Newsletter. It was a great layout and really good reading! I'm so excited for you and for Alan to have visited Melbourne, Australia and have us see how he enjoyed the people and got much Love back from Fans there. Isn't Alan THE Best! I am prejudice Being  a Fan , but to me, Alan is the BEST Country Singer and has always been my favorite, even before i had the pleasure of meeting him.. He is even more Super nice than
I expected. I relive the experience over & over..I never tire of his Music..ever.

Great shots of you w/ your hat signed and Boot. My husband was so busy watching Alan sign my book once, he forgot to
get a photo of it at the moment..

Hey jerri

Glad you enjoyed it too,hopefully one day soon I'll get
To meet. ' The Great Southern Man ' Alan Jackson.

Cheers brendan
So glad your Dream came True and you got to see Alan & get something signed..and your wife too!
Just a  Great review Congrats and I got my copy today YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!May 24 th Thanks to Cindy & Staff Always,
Jeri_MS 

crikyhd

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2011, 04:27:54 am »

Brendan, your review was fantastic!  I just read my newsletter and recognized your screen
name.  I know JUST how you felt during and after the concerts.

Hi jinx47
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it as well.
Cheers brendan

crikyhd

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2011, 04:32:15 am »

Hi Brenda

Thank you too glad you enjoyed my review too

Cheers brendan

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2011, 03:21:23 pm »

Great review Brendan. Congrats.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: