Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 05:32:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TAJ Saturday April 30  (Read 6639 times)
joy99

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2011, 03:59:47 pm »

Absolutely loved the concert.  AJ was great and also enjoyed Sonny Sweeney.  I was able to get his autograph on my green boot!!!!  Woohoooooo!!!!  I have waited so long to see him again and I attended one of his first concerts at the TAJ years ago and he is as good as ever.  I traveled from Virginia since we do not get to see him often.  AGAIN GREAT CONCERT.  Smiley
Joy
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 04:01:37 pm »

How exciting for you to get your green boot signed!!!  Thanks for sharing!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 04:19:59 pm »

Congrats to You!
 Especially to get Alan to autograph your boot. That's nice.. So happy for you.
I got Denise's book signed once but we were row 2, so the guard helped me back to my seat.
My last time to see Alan and His Strayhorns was in Nashville All For The Hall...here is a Photo;

http://s796.photobucket.com/albums/yy241/LairdMs-2/AJPHOTO/?action=view&current=DSC_0258.jpg

Click to Enlarge the last one---above

He was looking my way @ the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville. It was a Great Concert of Singers..
Keith Urban played for Alan and all the Singers there. a great cause, for the Hall Of Fame!
Jerrie-MS
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 09:27:19 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 07:46:15 pm »

I was there at the Taj. Alan sang great, looked great in a beautiful red shirt, he was funny and signed so many different things, it was unbelieveable . I saw him hold up the boot and many other things he signed. I enjoyed and loved every minute of ALAN's concert.  Take Care    nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 09:34:23 pm »

Oh Nelle,

I am Indeed so happy you got there ok and saw Alan. I hope your seats were close too. HOPETHEROCK was trying to find out who was in front of her, it's on here somewhere. So Happy you enjoyed the concert and I wish you could have gotten a meet and greet, you could see how much better he looks up close. He's so kind and nice too. a gentleman.

Glad to hear you made the trip! God Bless, Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 05:29:18 pm »

Jeri,   thank you for being so happy that I got to see ALAN with my grown son. We were in the section next to the center one in row 15 seats 3 & 4.  I was glad there was a big screen right near us so I could watch his face when he sang. I just love doing that because all his feeling from his heart and soul are seen on his face when he sings. That he is kind, nice and a gentleman shows on his face too. He was so handsome on that big screen. Take Care  Hugs  nelle    We had a great time.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 08:57:19 pm by nelle » Logged

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 05:11:12 pm »

Nelle, so glad you got to see Alan!  On the monitors I always feel he's looking right at me!  Isn't he?

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2011, 07:55:30 pm »

Jeri and SHARON, thank you so much for being glad that I got to see ALAN.  Sharon you are so right that on the monitors
it did feel like he was looking right me. So of course he was looking right at you when you went. He was singing right to you too, because I know he was singing right to me.  HUGS AND LOVE  nelle   

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2011, 04:20:08 pm »

I'm glad you got to see Alan too. I'm jealous though. It's been since September, 2008 when I was in the front row at the Grand Ole Opry. I would do that all over again! Hopefully I won't be starstruck and in awe the next time. I thought I was going to faint. Loved it!!!!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: