Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 09:00:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Birthday "BIGHUSKERSRED" / April 29th.  (Read 10289 times)
JeanB

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2011, 10:25:32 am »

Happy Birthday BHR !!!

Happy Birthday !!!   Happy Birthday !!!   Happy Birthday !!!   Happy Birthday !!!   Happy Birthday !!!

Hope you had a great day ... wish you many more birthdays.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 12:32:45 pm »

Wishing you a wonderful birthday and best wishes for the year!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 01:02:59 pm »

BHR hope you had a wonderful Birthday Celebration that carries through the year!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 01:45:16 pm »

AJ Fan Friend BHR,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  iii

ENJOY! Jeri from FLorida
PS. Stay Safe! MY Gift to Ya! http://s796.photobucket.com/albums/yy241/LairdMs-2/?action=view&current=tuoeloMsMGwAJ.jpg&evt=user_media_share   
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 02:11:28 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 10:27:10 am »

Thanks, JeanB and everyone for the birthday wishes. Jerrie, thanks for your gift. NIce photo of you and Alan. I'm envious!!!! LOL!

Sharon, we celebrated my birthday at the Redneck Gourmet, only our second time to eat there. We had lunch there a little over couple of weeks ago and enjoyed their food so much that I made the decision to have our "my birthday" dinner there. Well, they must have either changed cooks or their AM/PM cooks do it better than their evening cooks does as the food we ordered were over cooked. . .tasted a little burnt. That won't stop us from going back there, though. We like the somewhat cozy atmosphere and cleanliness of the place. We also made the observation of it being first the restaurant we've been to that had a lot of little children but they're all well behaved and not making a lot, if at all, of "ruckus." Not that we have anything against children being children. But when they get tantrumy and noisy or running around the place, that gets to be a little annoying and worrisome/dangerous sometimes.

Thank you all again for the birthday wishes. You all have a great week. . .at least not too stormy.

BHR

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 11:52:05 am »

Happy Belated birthday BHR!  Sorry to hear about the Redneck Gourmet. I'm ready to make a trip back over to Newnan!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 12:26:53 pm »

Happy belated Birthday BHR
Elaine

LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 01:01:50 pm »

Happy Belated BHR

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 01:14:46 pm »

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY---BHR..

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 01:46:13 pm »

Happy Birthday, BHR. Sounds like you had a nice time.

lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 02:05:01 pm »

Happy belated birthday!  Hope is was the best one yet and the beginning of the best year yet!!!  Leslie
Photochic820

kimberly_rocha@msn.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 04:11:50 pm »

Happy Belated Bithday!!!!!

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2011, 07:48:57 pm »

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I appreciate it very much. It has been a good one. We walked around the Court Square in downtown Newnan after dinner and enjoyed the stroll. We're really starting to appreciate the small town living. Sharon, please do come here to Newnan again. Maybe we could plan on getting together? Let me know.

Have a great week all of you.

BHR

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2011, 08:22:24 pm »

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BHR.  I AM SO SORRY I AM LATE WITH THIS WISH. I FEEL REAL BAD ABOUT IT.
Take Care HUGS AND LOVE  NELLE

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2011, 10:42:38 pm »

BHR,

we stopped by "Bugaboo Creek" years ago there and the food was good.Not sure it's even there now, however.
 Sounds like you had a great Birthday!
I really love it there also, the people are so friendly. We went near there to shop also. You can't Imagine how much that place has grown the last few years. My neice lives near Fayetteville, GA . I love the small town atmosphere, like it used to be here, now it isn't..

Photochic, I have photobucket but know nothing about posting photos. How do you get them to post a photo to see? If you don't mind, could you send me a PM and explain , if it isn't too much to ask.. also Harriet, your photos do not show around the photo, mine show the site etc, what is my problem? If I ever go to see Alan again, I always post photos. It's like I have forgotten how. I used to have a paid service and I canceled it, as they charged too much.
Let's hope Alan comes to FL soon Dizzy! Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: