Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 06:30:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlantic City Show  (Read 7040 times)
liberty52

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2011, 06:48:12 am »

Has anyone heard if they got a meet and greet for the Atlantic Show. I am sure hoping. I wish everyone that submitted for one good luck! 
aj1faninpa

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 09:14:59 am »

Would they have emailed already ?
ajjunkie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 07:05:40 pm »

Nothing here  Sad
CarolD36

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 08:52:59 pm »

I'm not one of the lucky ones either!  Sad  Sure hope REAL fans get the m&gs.
jeepgirl111503

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 10:09:47 am »

nothing here either. Did anyone get a M&G ??
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2011, 02:41:10 pm »

Check your Email up to the last for M & G , sometimes it can come last minute.. Good Luck To All of you! Enjoy the Concert! Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
HopeRothrock

YAY!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2011, 03:29:08 pm »

Leaving within the hour to head down to A.C. to see Alan.   Nothing in my mailbox about a M&G.   Hope someone was lucky enough to get one.
Hope

What a Day Yesterday Was!
CarolD36

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 11:12:07 am »

Rules quote:  •A limited number of Meet and Greet passes are available to selected shows. The pass will allow one (1) person admittance to the meet and greet. No guests will be allowed, including children.

Last night there were many more than 10 for the m&g, just how many from the fan club I couldn't tell you, but let me say this -- there were little children there!  Isn't that against the rules?  I saw them all coming out, they had pre-signed pictures of Alan.

I just think it would have been nice -- and more fitting -- that there would be fc members in the place of these little children!  Do they call the radio stations?  Do they buy AJ's music?  Do they sing along to his songs?

If they take the time to spell out the rules, then I say they should abide by them!  No children!  And more fc members!

IndianaNative

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011, 05:53:44 pm »

Rules quote:  •A limited number of Meet and Greet passes are available to selected shows. The pass will allow one (1) person admittance to the meet and greet. No guests will be allowed, including children.

Last night there were many more than 10 for the m&g, just how many from the fan club I couldn't tell you, but let me say this -- there were little children there!  Isn't that against the rules?  I saw them all coming out, they had pre-signed pictures of Alan.

I just think it would have been nice -- and more fitting -- that there would be fc members in the place of these little children!  Do they call the radio stations?  Do they buy AJ's music?  Do they sing along to his songs?

If they take the time to spell out the rules, then I say they should abide by them!  No children!  And more fc members!

I believe that the fan club follows its rules in picking the Meet and Greet winners.  As you stated, there is usually a lot of other people at the Meet and Greet events.  I think that these other people are there due to local radio, record label, sponsors, music industry, etc.   Just my opinion.
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2011, 07:42:01 pm »

Children like to meet Alan too!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: