Alan Jackson
May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
  Print  
Author Topic: ALAN is now on chartcountry please vote  (Read 122004 times)
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 28, 2010, 07:22:30 pm »

Hi JeanB thank you for voting and posting that you did.  He is at #23 with 92 fans voting.  Please vote everyone and keep ALAN on this list.   INFO is in the first post on this Topic.    Thank you to all who are voting.   Take Care   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Grandmachelle

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 31, 2010, 03:02:30 pm »

I voted for the first time on Charcountry, but I am not sure what Chartcountry is? Can someone explain? What about Billboard?

And where can I look to see how CD sales are going?

Does Alan ever visit radio stations as some of you all were discussing? Sure wish he'd make the effort. I love his talent, his spirit and his ethical base, so I hope to see him succeed for many years.

Michelle
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 02, 2010, 10:47:40 am »

Hi Michelle this is nelle.  First I would like to answer your question about Buckeye.  The only thing I could find out is that the station is having maintenance problem.  I keep trying to see if it is back because this is a good station and they will play your request. If you don;t mind E-mailing it is under Jocks and you can vote after 5 for the next day.

chartcountry is a country radio station, but I don't listen to it so I am not much help. I E-mail my 5 votes in each week. The info on that is in the first post on that topic.   
I wish I was more help on Billboard. CD sales and if ALAN visits station, but I am sorry I'm not.   I hope someoe else can help you.     Take Care   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 07, 2010, 07:47:43 pm »

Hi everyone  Please vote for ALAN'S  IT'S JUST THAT WAY  and keep it on the chart until HARD HAT AND A HAMMER comes on the list or at least until then.  We kept I STILL LIKE BOLOGNA on the list for 40 weeks.  INFO is in the first post on this topic.   Thank you.  Take care      nelle

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 10, 2010, 08:39:02 pm »

Thank you for voting, we did much better this week.  Please vote. The info is in the first post on this topic.

Michelle across the top of the site when you go to vote, there are places to go and the last one is RADIO- just click and it will take you to the station. If you would like you could check out all the places.  I'm sorry I did not know the answer when you asked. I just look at the list and go to E-mail my votes. All the info is there.  I hope I have helped you this time.
  Take Care       nelle

Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 11, 2010, 05:06:33 pm »

Thank you Nelle for the tips and directions.   You are a great supporter and we all appreciate you.     Have a great day.     Marian

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 12, 2010, 03:24:35 pm »

Voting.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 12, 2010, 05:47:03 pm »

Hi JeanB and Marian Thank you for voting and posting.  Thank you for saying such nice things, Marion.   BUCKEYE is back.
I hope it is back for both of you. I was on my son's laptop and thought  I would check and there it was. I went to my laptop and it wasn't, but my son somehow moved it to my laptop.  I was so happy because they will play HHAAH.  I send out 10 emails and I am lucky if one plays it or they play one of his hits. I have not had BUCKEYE since a little after Easter.
   Take Care both of you.     nelle     You can email them under jocks.

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 18, 2010, 02:42:28 pm »

Hi All  It is a new week.  Please vote and keep ALAN on the list until HHAAH gets on it too.  Thank you. INFO is in the first post on this topic.  Take Care All and have a nice weekend.      nelle

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 20, 2010, 11:08:25 am »

I had numerous problems with this website...yikes!

Brenda in Indy

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 20, 2010, 02:47:15 pm »

Brenda I am sorry.  You go down the list and check the songs you want to pick and then go to the end and click submit. You have to pick ten, ALAN is one and then I pick weak songs, girl singers and groups . No male singers. I myself E-MAIL 5 songs in for 2 points a song. That INFO is in the first post on this topic with the link.  I hope I have helped you.  Take Care
    nelle

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 21, 2010, 09:48:57 am »

Thanks Nelle, I will try it again now. I appreciate your help!

Brenda in Indy

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 21, 2010, 01:34:12 pm »

Brenda You are welcome.  ON the top of the page it reads Top 40, Voting and at the end Radio. If you Click Top40 it will show you where everyone came in last week. If you go to the bottom and pick from there, it might help you choose and help keep ALAN near the top. The thing is to try to keep ALAN on the list.   As I said I E-mail 5 Songs in.  When I did the ten and the second page came up I didn't understand it so I voted the ten and then left the site.  Take Care  nelle

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 28, 2010, 09:22:30 pm »

HI ALL   I just voted for ALAN on CHARTCOUNTRY.  Please vote and keep him on the list until HHAAH comes along.  Don't forget we kept ISLB on the list for 40 weeks.  Thank all of you that have been voting and all those that will. Take Care
    nelle

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 03, 2010, 10:01:42 am »

Still voting.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
  Print  

Jump to: