Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 09:37:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AJ at CMA fest!  (Read 5224 times)
a_g_stevens

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2011, 07:43:22 pm »

Just heard Alan will be a "special guest" at CMA fest in Nashville in June!

Coming from Australia for the festival this year and am so excited AJ will be performing, even if it is very brief!!

51 days till I get to see AJ live again : )
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 08:42:39 pm »

Thanks, I am so excited didnt think he was going to be there .
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 08:56:40 pm »

Just heard Alan will be a "special guest" at CMA fest in Nashville in June!

Coming from Australia for the festival this year and am so excited AJ will be performing, even if it is very brief!!

51 days till I get to see AJ live again : )

Thanks for sharing with us this news, a_g_stevens. Here's a link to the story I found at theboot.com:
http://www.theboot.com/2011/04/18/sugarland-cma-music-festival-2011/

Alan will be appearing as ZBB's special guest with their performance of ASWA. There's also a good chance that we'll see their performance on tv when ABC air the CMA Fest later on this summer. The list of scheduled performances and performers is included in the article. Wish we could go but I'll just wait for the telecast.

A_g_stevens, enjoy your trip to Nashville and attendance at the CMA Fest!

BHR

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 07:04:15 am »

Don't know what it is about the Tall Blonde Guy, but once you see him, you'll travel miles and miles to see him again.  Or at least get tickets through the fc and get up close. 
Hope you enjoy CMA fest and be prepared for long lines, heat, rain, long lines, etc.  If you're 40 or under you can handle it!  Or even 50 and under!  LOL!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 02:13:30 pm »

I have never been to the CMA Fest but hear it is great fun. I am just not into those great big crowds. Nashville is crowded enough when the CMA Fest isn't going on, but I love it there!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 06:58:55 pm »

Sharon, that is funny. I'm asthmatic and can't deal with the heat etc. wish I could.
Make that over 50 ha! If you are Dizzy. she usually goes about every year for years. She wants to meet Alan so bad.
I hope soon Alan will come to Florida and she can meet him. She has been ill a while back & seems afraid she wont get the chance. She has flown all over to see Alan too, Just a Great Fan and wonderful sweet Lady.

As a Matter of fact I was wondering if anyone knows if Dizzy is ok recently, haven't seen her post much. She is planning to be there, or I thought that is what she said.
I can see people coming from Australia to see Alan and many more places. We met a couple from Germany when Alan was with Zac Brown Band in St Augustine.
The Fest will be fun "a g stevens", all of you from Australia ,and everywhere, welcome! 
Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: