Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 01:58:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Song Request in Loveland, CO for Parents 50th Wedding Anniversary  (Read 3178 times)
fudger

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2011, 09:52:27 am »

Hi Cindy! My parents are celebrating their 50th Wedding anniversary May 27th & my 2 brothers & are are giving them our version of the Alan Jackson get away package of 4 days and 3 nights in LOVELAND, CO. They are both huge, I mean HUGE fans.  I was wondering if it would be at all possible to have Alan sing "Remember When" and dedicate it Jerry and Jeanne Fudge. And just to warn you my mom might just let out the loudest scream anyone has ever heard in history if this actually happens!  Just saying! Thanks so much!  Amy
AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 11:46:42 am »

Hi Cindy! My parents are celebrating their 50th Wedding anniversary May 27th & my 2 brothers & are are giving them our version of the Alan Jackson get away package of 4 days and 3 nights in LOVELAND, CO. They are both huge, I mean HUGE fans.  I was wondering if it would be at all possible to have Alan sing "Remember When" and dedicate it Jerry and Jeanne Fudge. And just to warn you my mom might just let out the loudest scream anyone has ever heard in history if this actually happens!  Just saying! Thanks so much!  Amy

fuger - It may be helpful if you also contacted Cindy Hart at AJ's fan club, in the event you haven't already done so, also wanted to share this with you since your parents are such great AJ fans .... http://denver.craigslist.org/tix/2324625069.html

My husband and I plan to attend the show in Loveland, CO.  Any interest in the ad item, just send me an email.

Have a great day & hope you all enjoy the Loveland Concert & I plan to do the same.   Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: