Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 10:53:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ACM Awards  (Read 3271 times)
Kanaloa

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2011, 11:34:50 pm »

Reporting on CMT that Alan Jackson and Zac Brown Band won the ACM vocal event for "As She's Walking Away".
WONDERFUL.... Congratulations Alan.   it was done before the show it seems, but knew Alan probably would not be there as no report of him on the roster.  Great News..another ACM for Alan...  YEE HAW.............                                Marian

suem

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 10:25:10 pm »

I had perfect timing......got home from visiting my parents, turned on the TV and there was Storme presenting Alan and ZBB with the award!  Congrats Alan....Love the song and love you both!

green

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 05:22:48 pm »

I think the show was great....But it needed more songs from the alan age group don't know what to call them!!!LOLOLOL Loved ronnies song, Like to have heard a song from Wolmac leann sorry for miss spelling her name.

the show was like tooo new.
needed some and yes am going to say it old timers or should i say Legendary performesr, it was missing the magic of Country!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 05:24:24 pm by green » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: