Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 12:03:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WAITING ON ALAN!  (Read 8691 times)
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2011, 10:09:27 am »

Well I just renewed my membership and now I'm just waiting on you gorgeous Georgia boy.  Please come somewhere near me this year.  I will drive a few hours so Columbus, Cincinnati, Cleveland or even Chicago will do.  But I would prefer Toledo, Detroit, or Ft. Wayne.
Come on big guy!  Don't keep us waiting!

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 09:01:55 pm »

Becky I don't want you to think you are alone in waiting to see if
Alan will get to you area...We are hoping he will be coming to Florida..
You know I am not getting any younger and I have to try everything I can
to get him to come to Florida..

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 02:58:30 am »

Dizzy,

I agree, Alan needs to come see us in FLORIDA! I was ill the last time he was here. I have wanted to see him since
my mom passed , finally we drove to Nashville for the" All For The Hall " Event... But this is not where we could see Him
well and the StrayHorns, and hear him talk to them..
I just miss hearing him, here in Florida..He would like meeting you Dizzy, I wish you luck at getting a Meet and Greet..Alan is so super nice! Monty, Roger and all the Guys.
FLORIDA misses You Alan and the Wonderful StrayHorns!
Come see us soon! Jeri-MS and Florida!

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 09:03:20 am »

Hope he adds a few  tour  places, we are able to see him at  this year.

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 10:01:51 am »

Indianapolis misses Alan too. After the Cincinnati cancellation in November, I feel robbed. I hope he adds more cities to his tour. Anywhere close is fine with me.  Or let us know when he will be at the Opry again. I will drive to Nashville anytime to see him. I love it there.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 12:11:33 pm »

By the looks so far of the tour page   taking the whole month may off  then a few each month after that ,   

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
January

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 02:59:09 pm »

Alan never fills out his tour all at once - it comes in bits and pieces. It's kind of annoying because so many are all set and I don't want to double book and have to sell somebody else or make some kind of plans I can't get out of - Lord that would suck! 

Hey handsome - I am willing to travel too - not as far as Becky is - but Toledo is a fabulous venue and I could hook you up with some really good food.......Pretty please with sugar on it?  Gayle

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 12:19:00 pm »

Hey handsome, what's up with all these Canada dates?  Don't you love us here in middle America anymore? 
I hope you find some time for us on your busy schedule!

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
January

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2011, 12:30:17 pm »

Well Becky - at least he is thinking in the T's - maybe TOLEDO will crop up soon - I have been suggesting it on a daily basis - maybe they will book it just to shut me up! 

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2011, 10:36:52 am »

Alan,
 It will be a year since I've seen you in concert.  Last time was Ft Wayne, IN the 1st week of May, 2010. 
Groaning....withdrawal pains have long ago subsided but the hunger pains are still there.
Still campaigning for Toledo, Detroit, Columbus, Cincy, Cleveland, Chicago, Indy.  See, I'm willing to drive to you if your willing to fly to me.  ;-)
Becky

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2011, 02:53:45 pm »

Yes Alan, please come to Indianapolis...it's been many years!!! Miss you.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: