Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 11:59:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lee Ann Womack Sponsored Charity  (Read 4677 times)
miamired

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2011, 11:50:43 pm »

Lee Ann Womack is sponsoring the following charity.  When you click and watch a short video, $1 will be donated from companies such as General Mills and Merck.  You can click as often as you want.  Please consider copying and pasting the link and forwarding to your email contacts.

Out of a potential $900,000 that can be generated with donations, only about $250,000 of the goal has been achieved.  

Thank You!

http://www.joinmyvillage.com/
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 06:30:24 pm by miamired » Logged
January

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 09:53:48 am »

Just clicked - also tweeted and put it on FB - Thanks for the heads up!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
miamired

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 06:35:13 pm »

Hi five and hugs to you for responding to this charity.  I was surprised at the numbers increasing as I posted the links to my email contacts and asked them to forward to their contacts.  Certainly, tweeting and FB are great tools for reaching out as well.

Thanks again!
Carolyn
miamired

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 08:48:30 am »

I know that there are many good hearted people here at AJ's FC.  I was hoping for more responses to this chairty sponsored by Lee Ann Womack. I would post any charity event that AJ was involved in as many sites as possible.

Please remember that donating here won't cost you a dime.  All you do is click and watch a short video.  If you can, donate more, but it is not required.  You do not have to give out personal info such as your email, etc.

Thank you and please pass on this info.
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 04:39:49 pm »

Thanks, Carolyn. Just clicked.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: