Alan Jackson
May 20, 2024, 08:49:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan Jackson May Have Found his Biggest Fan Yet-CMT  (Read 5255 times)
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2011, 02:46:24 pm »

I just had to post this for you to see .. It's on Cody's Radio show.. an article about Alan in Australia!!!!!!!..
I wonder if Alan knew about this... He should be told.. Imagine this. and I Thought I was a huge Fan!
I have driven 13 hrs a fews time but not on my due date back when lol
Here is what it said , in case you can't read it..on CMT.. and  it had Alan's Photo above it..
An Alan Jackson was so determined to attend one of his first shows in Australia, she risked attending the concert on her due date and later went into labor towards the end of his show.
Her husband later sent an email to Alan’s camp saying they drove seven hours to see him in Sydney. His wife’s water broke towards the end of the concert and she delivered their daughter Olivia Joyce two-and-a-half hours later. Alan closes out his shows tonight and tomorrow in Brisbane.
Unquote

« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 05:47:18 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 08:46:00 pm »

Thanks, Jeri. Saw this on an Atlanta radio website. What a devoted fan!

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 01:39:02 pm »

Now that's a memory!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 04:50:28 pm »

How fantastic is that?   Guess this fan was not waiting another twenty years for Alan to come back.   
Congratulations to the great couple, their daughter and so happy that everything turn out perfectly.

luvaj10

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 10:45:31 am »

Hi Jeri:
I remember I ran as fast as I could (when I was 6 months pregnant with my son) to be the first one in line when
his tickets went on sald 13 years ago!  I did beat the man I was racing and got 2nd row!  The things we do for love!
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 10:05:40 am »

Thanks Jerrie. If it was a boy they could call him Alan.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2011, 07:26:55 pm »

Thanks Jerrie. If it was a boy they could call him Alan.

Jean

Jean/B , I was thinking the same thing.. But being a girl they could have named it Alanna... Love that name, but
Family names are Traditional or Biblical names. Now the rage seems to be for Towns, as in Savannah or whatever lol

I know one thing, I bet she yelled the Loudest LOL . That is special to have this happen, They will never forget this concert for sure. I hope Mom & Babe are doing fine---even Dad too!
Jeri-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: