Alan Jackson
May 08, 2024, 03:16:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan's Sydney Concert......review by Jedda!  (Read 18994 times)
jazzybo

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2011, 03:06:06 am »

Hey Jedda
That is a bloody great review.......I was at that concert in Sydney.....And you just brought back good memories from the concert.......I was sitting in row6 and in front of me was a lady called Dee.........She was very nice and had the best AJ shirt on....I had the best time ever Alan come Back soon
from
Jazzybo from the west coast
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2011, 08:23:45 pm »

Jedda, thank you so much for that great review. I am glad you are sending it in to Cindy.  Take Care    nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
jody22

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2011, 02:34:41 am »

Hi Jedda

I read your discussion, and gee that is so great you got an autograph from AJ and the fact you took the Aboriginal flag there is sooo cool and im proud to to be an Aboriginal too. We went to the Melbourne concert. My hubby, cousin and I flew from Kalgoorlie, WA to Perth then on to Melbourne for his and I tell you it was well worth it. We had floor seats 11 rows back. I made my way to the front and got on stage at the end as I just wanted to hug him and I did - it was so surreal. It was soo quick and I had the camera around my neck and so caught up in the moment i forgot it was around there.

Anyhow I thought I would drop you a line as was in awe of what you wrote and your experience at the Sydney concert.
Jody

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2011, 04:58:33 pm »

Hi Jedda

I read your discussion, and gee that is so great you got an autograph from AJ and the fact you took the Aboriginal flag there is sooo cool and im proud to to be an Aboriginal too. We went to the Melbourne concert. My hubby, cousin and I flew from Kalgoorlie, WA to Perth then on to Melbourne for his and I tell you it was well worth it. We had floor seats 11 rows back. I made my way to the front and got on stage at the end as I just wanted to hug him and I did - it was so surreal. It was soo quick and I had the camera around my neck and so caught up in the moment i forgot it was around there.

Anyhow I thought I would drop you a line as was in awe of what you wrote and your experience at the Sydney concert.
Jody

G'day Jody, thank you so much for your email, and what great AJ supporters you guys are travellin all the way from Kalgoorlie......at the Sydney concert it was black out, so many koori's cause as you know our mob just loves country music and yes i got to agree with you that the concert was worth every penny!......and how awesome of you to jump on stage to give him a hug, like i said i was so tempted but would have taken 4 people to push my big frame up on the stage.....lol.......and too bad you didn't think of the camera.  He is so unreal, i can't wait for him to come back.   I've been trying to add some of my photo's on here but somehow its not working - I do have some photo's on facebook - if your on facebook let me know, will send you my details.

So who is all your mob, I was married to a WA man, Nev Councillor, we still good friends and i still keep in contact with his family, his mob from up north......been down to Kalgoorlie a number of times and loved the place but sure was freezin cold the times i was there!

Anyway, thanks for the message and hope to catch up with you on FB...........Jedda

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2011, 05:18:03 pm »

Hey Jedda
That is a bloody great review.......I was at that concert in Sydney.....And you just brought back good memories from the concert.......I was sitting in row6 and in front of me was a lady called Dee.........She was very nice and had the best AJ shirt on....I had the best time ever Alan come Back soon
from
Jazzybo from the west coast

hey Jazzybo, thanks for your comments, so glad I bought back memories for you and wasn't he just awesome!!.......well worth it, just hope he doesn't take too long to come back to Australia, anyway I'm saving like mad now as I am definatley going to Nashville next year for the country music festival in june, i was hoping to go this year but wouldn't be able to save in time!......I think everyone attended all had a GOOD TIME!!..........

Jedda
jody22

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2011, 01:53:57 am »

Hello Jedda

Im on facebook same name Jody Hansen with my bright green shirt i made for the AJ concert with a brown suede vest on top with my hubby Robert Hansen and I have uploaded a couple of pics from Melbourne concert and yes we the same here in the west all the Wongi's & Noongars are brought up on country. Im from Kalgoorlie - Wongi and heard of Councillors from Geraldton region hey?..

We are heading to Nashville in June and cant wait to see if we can try and catch him over there we missed out seeing him on 2009 in Nashville, but there were these 2 impersonators one was AJ and the othe Hank Williams Jnr,, boy I got so excited and started shaking for nothing as soon I realised they were not the real deal I was soo disappointed and I think I certainly made up for that at his concert wasnt going to miss it for the world..

Well I hope to catch you on Face book sometime in the future,, would be great

Take care Jody
okiejacksonfan

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2011, 07:36:19 pm »

Oh Jedda,

I never log on anymore but did tonight and what a treat to read your review and remember that night!  My hubby and I flew to Sydney from Oklahoma and met up with Dee and another friend named Kris (from WA).  We had a blast too and stood by the stage on the left side the whole time.  WHat a memory to see my Aussie friends get to see their fav singer and meet Roger, Monty and Mark!  MOnty is SO nice isn't he?  They are are!  Mark (fiddle player) lives about 45 minutes from us here in Okla. and when he saw me his mouth dropped open and he said "WHAT are YOU doing HERE"Huh  One of my fav moments from the concert--his look was priceless!!!  WIsh we could've met you!!!  Roger snuck me a stack of pics ahead of the concert and I gave one to this fun and crazy girl named Christine and after the concert she went and got a tattoo of the pic!!!  Maybe I should wear my Australia tour tee shirt to the next US concert just for fun!!!!

Again, thanks for the review and the reminder of what fun Sydney Acer Arena was!!!!  sigh...........................

Nan
okiejacksonfan

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2011, 07:41:17 pm »

Jazzybo,

Just saw your post and that was US in front of you!  Dee (from NSW) was wearing the beaded AJ tee made by Terry from California!  I have one too but too heavy for the overseas suitcase.  There were people wanting to buy or steal it right off of her!!!!!  I was sitting next to her at least till we darted toward the stage :-)  Kris from WA was on the other side of me and tattoo gal in front of me!!!  What a night for all of us!!!
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2011, 03:22:46 pm »

Jedda, thanks for the great review.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: