Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 06:58:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tsunami warning in Australia  (Read 8050 times)
belletetdl

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2011, 05:48:39 am »

I sure hope he is no where near this!  If his wife is not with him she must be freaking out!  I know I would be.  Not to be stingy, but this is why you don't go too far away.
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 10:51:46 am »

According to reports I have read they say that Australia  IS NOT IN DANGER of the Tsunami. I pray for the people in the path of this.  Expecting to hit the pacific coast  of the  US in approximately 15 minutes.  Prays to the people in Japan who
 they say was hit the hardest.  Mother Nature sure is upset with the world these days.  Strange things are happening with
 the weather all around the world.  I for  one say ENOUGH   IS ENOUGH !

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 02:50:07 pm »

According to reports I have read they say that Australia  IS NOT IN DANGER of the Tsunami. I pray for the people in the path of this.  Expecting to hit the pacific coast  of the  US in approximately 15 minutes.  Prays to the people in Japan who
 they say was hit the hardest.  Mother Nature sure is upset with the world these days.  Strange things are happening with
Louan, nice to read your post..I did see one graph of Australia with a ring around it,. not sure that was a Tsunami but Alan is near the coast, Brisbane is and he has more nights to go.. I pray he & his Band will be ok..and all people.

Louann the world has been strange lately, wars  , demonstrations in our beautiful buildings, seems to dishonor them. It should be done outside for security reasons.The weather has been freaky too. People are doing crimes due to joblessness
or meanness.
I am upset with the World Today too! I feel bad for children growing up now in these horrendous times.
America always survives and I have much Faith we shall again. we always stick together in the worst times.
Prayers for our Leaders here and all our people worldwide. Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 04:40:42 pm »

Louan, nice to read your post..I did see one graph of Australia with a ring around it,. not sure that was a Tsunami but Alan is near the coast, Brisbane is and he has more nights to go.. I pray he & his Band will be ok..and all people.

Louann the world has been strange lately, wars  , demonstrations in our beautiful buildings, seems to dishonor them. It should be done outside for security reasons.The weather has been freaky too. People are doing crimes due to joblessness
or meanness.
I am upset with the World Today too! I feel bad for children growing up now in these horrendous times.
America always survives and I have much Faith we shall again. we always stick together in the worst times.
Prayers for our Leaders here and all our people worldwide. Jerrie-MS
Jeri, you're so right. I can't say better .

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 07:28:48 pm »

I agree with you Jeri.  Everything all over the world  is changing too much and too fast.
I suppose we  should post all of this on the off topic but just want to add this, I think this is a wake up call for all of us.
I also, send prayers to everyone in need.

"Gone Country"  From KY
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 07:51:54 pm »

In Brisbane so far so good..
I know Alan and the crew too, I just saw him performing last night, not sure where he's staying though..
he still has another night here, this evening's concert...

AJ IS THE BEST
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2011, 10:57:29 pm »

In Brisbane so far so good..
I know Alan and the crew too, I just saw him performing last night, not sure where he's staying though..
he still has another night here, this evening's concert...

Kimberly Hi!

Thanks I had been wondering . I hope all of you there will be ok and Alan and the Band gets home safe also.
I hope you got to see Alan and meet him, he's super nice! So is the Band.
Did you enjoy the Concert last night? I have seen Alan many times and never seen a bad concert.
Take Care Kimberly and thanks for telling us about Alan.
Thanks, Jeri from Florida

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 03:22:40 am »

Thank you so very much for that info Kimberly as I was worried about Alan and everyone.  It is just so terrible.......Thank goodness you are all safe!

Gwen
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2011, 08:35:17 am »

I am glad that everyone is safe in Australia.  The news in Canada didn't say anything about tsunami going towards Australia so I relieved to hear that it didn't go as far as there.  They did mention Hawaii, California, Oregon and British Columbia.  But at the end it didn't do too much damage.  But my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone that lives in Japan or have family and friends that are there.  Like Jeri, LouieFL and Dot say, the world is changing. There has been many things going on these days, with wars, earthquakes, floods, Tsunamis.  Enough is enough.  We do have to be thankful for everyday we have because disaster can happen anytime.  I heard the DJ on my radio station yesterday say, if I hear anyone complain about the weather we are having hear today (mix of snow and rain), I will tell them we have nothing to complain about, look at Japan.   You all have a great day and be thankful for another day.   Anita

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: