Alan Jackson
September 29, 2024, 08:31:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Toledo concerts  (Read 8876 times)
ohiofan

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2011, 08:16:26 pm »

Well  Toledo is seeing some big  stars come our way, heard Tim Mcgraw is coming, Darius Rucker,Keith Urban and Jason Aldean .  Oh Alan PLEASE COME OUR WAY!!!!!! We have a nice new arena! Your biggest OHIO FAN
January

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 09:55:36 am »

UMMMM -Ohio's  BIGGEST FAN?      that would be me..    :-)   lots of stuff coming our way - Alan plaese commit soon - I would hate to have tickets for something else on the day you were coming......I aleady have Keith tix, Tim tix, Lady A tix, Chris Young tix, Little Big Town tix, on tap.....with more to schedule.  Have a safe trip home and then book the Huntington Center Toledo!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 10:30:42 am »

Gayle I sure hope you have some luck on Alan having a concert in your
in you new arena...

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
ohiofan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 02:38:29 pm »

UMMMM -Ohio's  BIGGEST FAN?      that would be me..    :-)   lots of stuff coming our way - Alan plaese commit soon - I would hate to have tickets for something else on the day you were coming......I aleady have Keith tix, Tim tix, Lady A tix, Chris Young tix, Little Big Town tix, on tap.....with more to schedule.  Have a safe trip home and then book the Huntington Center Toledo!
:)Hi Gayle, well okay maybe Im  Alans 2nd biggest fan!I dream of the day he might come to Toledo.Even Auburn Hills or another date in Cincinnati would be wonderful, Im hoping hoping hoping.Also heard Loretta Lynn is coming too.
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 03:16:06 am »

Keeping my fingers crossed for you BIGGEST FAN......you know who you are.  But how will find the time with the other dozen shows you are going to?

Gwen
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 08:50:44 am »

We will have to keep our fingers cross, January, that AJ will be coming your way.  Anita

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

January

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 12:39:51 pm »

Gosh ladies- I am crossing my fingers too - seems he likes the T towns this week - maybe we have a shot! 
I am going to see Tim McGraw on May 4th - crappy seats - row W - I didn't even want to go - my husband did and then he was hit with some mandatory training so he will be in Columbus. my son is going with me - The Band Perry is opening - I can't deal with Luke Bryan so I will be up buying Tennessee teas during that - .  Got Lady Antebellum tickets and Little Big Town - Toby is coming to DTE again in Sept - I will be there - looking for Gary Allan, Trace, maybe Chris Young at the Wood County Fair - I don't like Steel Magnolia so that one is iffy. Got Keith Urban in August but any of these can be sold if the TBHCMSS is headed my way - could be my husband will go in one direction and I in another. I did go see Loretta Lynn on April 14th - she was good and I liked Joey and Rory too.  Haven't seen what the Monroe county Fair is doing or the NW Ohio rib-off -  Alan, Alan, Alan - why must you make us beg?Huh

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2011, 12:50:19 am »

Would that be THE BIG HANDSOME COUNTRY SUPER STAR Gayle?

If I go see him in July......I will make a sign........GO TO TOLEDO ASAP!!!

Gwen
January

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2011, 01:47:00 am »

Gwen - it's Tall Blonde Handsome Country Music Super Star    LOL  I hope you get to go to Toronto- it is looking like the prices are average.  I posted a link under you other post.

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2011, 03:20:15 pm »

OMG January, you are going to be busy this summer with concerts.  I hope you will see Alan coming your way.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

January

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2011, 03:34:29 pm »

We have done this the last few summers - it''s a lot of fun.  I love DTE (Detroit area) - it is one of my favorite venues - and it is right near Toby's place in Auburn Hills MI. We are headed to Windsor Saturday night to see Craig Ferguson - that should be fun too.  I am holding my breath for Alan to come up this way- he didn't last year - a girl could pass out from lack of oxygen!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: