Alan Jackson
May 08, 2024, 06:51:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan Jackson & The Strayhorns performs in Australia!!!  (Read 9197 times)

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2011, 05:10:01 pm »

Good Morning all of those who attended the Melbourne concert last nigt and those who won meet and greet!!!...................PLEASE PLEASE TELL..........it is so exciting!!!!

Jedda
hbrake

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 05:30:29 pm »

FANTASTIC SHOW WHAT A LEGEND THE BEST SHOW WE HAVE EVER BEEN TO
PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK TO AUSTRALIA
robd

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 06:23:06 pm »

fantastic worth every cent ( even without miranda ) the best we have seen.
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 07:35:08 pm »

Hey, alll you Aussie,  A. J. fans give us a review of the concert. We know it's always good but need to hear it from you.

"Gone Country"  From KY
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 07:37:56 pm »

Come on guys.....we need more info.   How was the opening act?  How long did Alan sing for?  Did they sell lots of souveneirs?  What was he wearing?  Did he open with Gone Country?  What was the best part?  Did he talk much?  HOw was the crowd and how was the weather?HuhHuh  Thanks we need this for OUR little Alan fix and we need to know more of how you guys liked it.  Have been thinking of you all day and night!!!!

Gwen
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 07:39:32 pm »

OMG Dot remember the ole saying........GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!!!   Yep you and me must have the great minds LOL

Gwen
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2011, 11:53:04 am »

I'm so happy for you Fans who got to see and hear Alan! CONGRATS!
From Alan's comments, I can tell , you are nice generous people, that made him feel welcomed!
So happy for you to see and hear Alan in Concert, I know it meant so much to you.

Like all the others Fans here, Tell us all about your experience seeing Alan first time! Every experience is different
but we always share our concert photos and experiences. It's so Great to us that Alan got to go to see You!
and Also have you see and hear him..I'm sure you enjoyed it! I never forget one Concert that I've attended but especially
up close at the stage and meeting him was just a dream come true for me. I hope You all had a blast!

WE Fans here Think Alan's Concerts are The Best!  Thanks for your comments.. Jeri_MS    from Florida!
PS- we are thinking of those who will be getting to see Alan later...Have a GOOD TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think Alan is the Best In Country Music , overall. His charisma and charming Southern drawl is wonderful. His Voice is
the Best in Country m usic , my opinon among the ones I've seen in concert. He has wealth but he's not pretentious at all.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 06:52:45 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
pirate_anne

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 08:57:03 pm »

The Encore couldn't have been any better at The Hunter Valley show.
When you heard that guitar riff start on Where I Come From, I could feel the hairs on my neck standing up and my legs uncontrollably moving  Smiley
It was that good even the kangaroos over the back were jumpin round to his music Wink
And it was LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeehaaaaw
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2011, 09:07:27 pm »

I LOVE reading your reviews of the concerts!!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
peppi62

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2011, 10:29:24 pm »

hi alans concert in melbourne was great all the fans were singing along to all his songs great night hope he can come back again as i know lots of fans missed out on tickets
kilesash

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2011, 01:12:45 am »

This is my first chance to report on the Melbourne Concert. It was absolutely fantastic, from the moment Alan walked out on stage and introduced himself to Australia was amazing. The whole crowd erupted with excitment and appreciation for him making the trip to Australia. He was very relaxed and said he was here just to sing a few songs & have a good time. The highlight for me was when Alan sang Pop A Top (my favourite song). Alan sang for 2 hours and everyone sang along to all of his songs. He is a fanatastic singer and ambassador for Country Music. When he comes back to Australia I will be lining up for my tickets once again with great enthusiasm. It was worth every cent & kilometre it took to get there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: