Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 01:26:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan Jackson jewelry?  (Read 4867 times)
Norma70

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2011, 10:26:45 pm »

I'd love to have some kind of Alan Jackson jewelry, like a bracelet or necklace. I'm thinking a charm bracelet and the charms would be for my favorite songs. For instance, the number 5 or a clock showing 5o'clock. Anyone else?
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 09:52:06 am »

Hi Norma70.  I just ordered about a week ago an Alan Jackson Charm Bracelet.  It has charms of Alan, microphone, guitar, boots, hat, his initials.  Also it has Swarovski Crystals and made of 24K Gold Plated.  I ordered it thru Bradford Exchange.  The # is 104655001.   I am still waiting for it.  AnitaMartina

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

ohiofan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 08:11:32 pm »

:)Hi Norma 70, I also ordered the charm braclet from the Bradford Exchange, it didnt take long to get it and its lovely and very elegant. I hope to wear it to a concert if Alan comes by my way.You wont be dissapointed!
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 02:03:56 pm »

I just ordered a few things from Alan's Store the other day. it has been my experience that orders can come right away
and then some take longer.. Anita, I don't think you have had time yet to get the order.. sounds beautiful.
alanfan, sounds really nice and I hope you see Alan soon! me too! lol

Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 11:45:58 am »

I finally received my AJ Charm Bracelet.  It is beautiful.  I think I will only wear it on special occasions.  My order took awhile to get to the store I ordered it from because when they order items from Bradford Exchange thru the States, they said it takes a lot longer.  Anyways, the wait was worth it.  Anita

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: