Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 08:28:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sweden! Norway!  (Read 3824 times)
HopeRothrock

YAY!

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2011, 05:30:24 am »

Wow,  I have missed a lot of news not being on here much.   Concert dates posted for Sweden and Norway this summer .........  Lot's of international traveling for Alan this year!!!!!!

We have been hosting 2 Chinese Foreign Exchange Students this month and have been playing Alan Jackson music for them in the kitchen when we are cooking and in the car when we are traveling......wonder if China is a consideration for a future show.

What a Day Yesterday Was!
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 09:11:03 am »

Hope you have missed a lot Alan went to Norway and Sweden  last year and it was a big hit...
So he is going back again this year and that is really good for the people of Norway and Sweden....
We are waiting on him to come South...........like Fla.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 01:32:52 pm »

Alan and entourage, please be careful on your travels....and then come back home to us in the USA.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 11:14:59 pm »

Wow,  I have missed a lot of news not being on here much.   Concert dates posted for Sweden and Norway this summer .........  Lot's of international traveling for Alan this year!!!!!!
We have been hosting 2 Chinese Foreign Exchange Students this month and have been playing Alan Jackson music for them in the kitchen when we are cooking and in the car when we are traveling......wonder if China is a consideration for a future show.
Hope hi!
My son and his new wife hosted a student from Germany two years, through her Church until he graduated and went home to go to a university. My friend from GA taught English four years in China, but I think they have cut down some on that now.They seem to love Country music in Sweden, that's where my Husband's family lives. Thye visited here year before
last but she works. What did they want to take back with them from here was music and several pairs of boots ha! Must
like the ones made here and love Nashville. I will be glad to have Alan home for a while, I've not seen him since "All For The Hall" and I miss them.I hope to see him in Florida later summer at least. or near. Good Question, not sure they would
like it there but they just might. Good advice from my friend who stayed there, take plenty of bath tissue w/you lol It was a few years  back & I'm sure even it has changed now , but then she said we really appreciate what we have, once going there, even more.I think it's great to host students, now my son visits them and goes to Sweden also..After the twins, I doubt they will go often. It really helped her son on his study habits, to have another his age living there two years. He is so mature now. Take care, so glad you will see Alan soon.Jeri_MS  --FL  Still have the little bitty doll? ha

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: