Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 07:24:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: new member  (Read 13738 times)
liberty52

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2011, 06:46:46 am »

Just wanted to say Hi. Just joined the Fan Club and will be trying to find my way around here. I guess we all have one thing in common here......Mr. Jackson.  I've been a fan for a long time and thought it was about time I got on board here.  I hope to meet some of you along the way! 
January

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 09:34:29 am »

Welcome, liberty 52 - I am Gayle - Hope you enjoy it here - where are you from? I am in NW Ohio

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
liberty52

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 09:45:38 am »

Gayle I'm from New Jersey.  Thanks for the welcome. I hope to get on here often.  Thanks again!
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 10:54:49 am »

Welcome to the fan club & the board, Liberty. I'm Harriet from the Atlanta, GA area.

Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 06:43:47 pm »

Welcome to the board Liberty.
Enjoy Alan's wonderful fans.

Elaine from Canada

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 10:44:11 pm »

Just wanted to say Hi. Just joined the Fan Club and will be trying to find my way around here. I guess we all have one thing in common here......Mr. Jackson.  I've been a fan for a long time and thought it was about time I got on board here.  I hope to meet some of you along the way! 

Hi Liberty-52!

It's Always Great to meet new Fans of Alan's in here. You will find that they are some of the nicest people to meet them.
I have met, Sue, Terry, Dizzy & Twin, Louann, briefly Sharon & Jinx said hello! Oh yes, it's always exciting to meet them out in Concert! Welcome and post again! I'm Jeri_MS from Florida!  We all Love and Adore Alan and His Band The StrayHorns! I met Alan and he is super nice and so unpretentious! Roger is super,that smile of his and Monty is super nice! They all are gifted musicians, some have been with Alan his whole career!
 I hope you get to see Alan soon in Concert!! Jeri_MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 03:27:39 am »

Welcome Liberty-52  I am Alan's no 1 fan you know HA........also my name is Gwen from Ontario Canada and just had my Alan fix on Feb 2.......There are alot of great people on this site!

Gwen
bluesman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 08:47:50 am »

Hi Liberty & welcome to the bd.! I'm Carol from Can.! I just saw Alan on Feb. 2 & still haven't come off that cloud yet! Have the great fortune of meeting up with some of the nice people on the bd. at the concert! Must come with being a fan of Alan's!

Carol
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 08:55:35 am »

Welcome Liberty52.  I'm Sharon from Upstate area of South Carolina. 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2011, 09:00:30 am »

Welcome liberty52.
I'm Jean from Belgium.
Alan Jackson Fans are the best!

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2011, 01:42:40 pm »

Hi everyone..I am Ray from Upstate NY..I will be seeing Alan at Mohegan Sun in April..Looking forward to get to know more Alan fans!!

RAY
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2011, 05:06:40 pm »

Glad to have you liberty52, I'm from S.W. Michigan.  You see we are from all over, but we have a common thread and we all enjoy each otherand pray for each other when needed.  Welcome.  Leslie
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2011, 07:22:58 pm »

Welcome Liberty52 & Ray...I am Brenda from Indianapolis...missed my Alan fix in Cincinnati when Alan got sick this past November. Prior to that, I was in the front row at the Grand Ole Opry on September 20, 2008. I will never forget it.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2011, 08:17:37 pm »

Liberty 52 welcome to the board  I am dizzy from Florida just waiting for Alan to list a concert for Fla.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2011, 10:11:35 pm »

I am dizzy from Florida just waiting for Alan to list a concert for Fla.

Dizzy Hi!
I'm like you , I'm still hoping Alan will have a date from Florida, perhaps when it's later in the year after his traveling Tours
Abroad. I really miss seeing him already. He did say on air that Denise might go with him some, for his Tours Abroad..
She will have more time with the girls in school etc.
Dizzy an Inside joke for us Floridians, but when I first saw Melbourne, I thought it might be Melbourne , FL. I thought that would be great for me with my sister living near.. LOL This was when we first found out, he was going "Down Under"
Maybe we will be seeing him when the weather is nice. I love Florida Theatre as it's so intimate & a Beauitiful old theatre George Strait and others use for a smaller venue. Let's keep our fingers crossed for Luck! Christmas or near would be nice in Nashville for us, since relatives live there. I would love to spend the Holidays at the new Hotel that flooded..It would work for you there also, as you said you had a neice near Franklin. I would love to see them sit and chat like they are doing now. Take care and I hope you & your Sister are well.I laughed and told my hubby that he is spending our retirement in Drs. Offices ha!  I pray Alan has a safe Tour Abroad.. so many places to travel. & The StrayHorns! Will be fun too for him! Take care, Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: