Alan Jackson
May 08, 2024, 10:34:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: 37 days to go!!!.................  (Read 42068 times)
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2011, 03:55:04 pm »

Jedda it is now 24days and waiting for the Man...

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2011, 08:40:47 pm »

Jedda, Summertime, Meek, loulok12, Kimberly, pirate_anne, wye72 and anyone else going to see ALAN I hope you have a wonderful and great time.  Take Care   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2011, 04:02:44 pm »

Jedda, Summertime, Meek, loulok12, Kimberly, pirate_anne, wye72 and anyone else going to see ALAN I hope you have a wonderful and great time.  Take Care   nelle

Thank you so much Nelle......were all excited here.....not far to go now less than 4 weeks.....yipppeeee!!! and will definatley post photo's and give you a review of his trip!!

Jedda
ajsrose

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2011, 03:13:00 am »

Just posted on the CMC website..

New tickets go on sale for Alan Jackson

Fri 11 February 2011-A new and limited release of tickets to all five of country music legend Alan Jackson’s previously sold-out Australian standalone concerts will go on-sale 9am (local time) this coming Tuesday February 15 from Ticketek – www.ticketek.com.au or 132 849.

Touring Australia for the first time, with special guest, country music hottie, Miranda Lambert, Alan Jackson’s four east coast concerts sold out faster than a speeding freight train when they went on sale in October last year. A third Brisbane concert was added, taking the tour to five, and sold out just as fast.

Promoter, Michael Chugg, Executive Chairman of Chugg Entertainment, chuckled back then, “country’s the new heavyweight”.

And a knock out probably – it’s sure to be a quick round on Tuesday when Alan Jackson’s new tickets open for sale!

Alan Jackson also headlines, with Miranda Lambert, CMC Rocks The Hunter – the biggest international country music lineup ever in Australia – at the Hope Estate in the Hunter Valley, held across the weekend of March 5 & 6. Tickets still available.

TOUR DETAILS

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2011, 11:42:37 am »

That's great news for all the Aussie fans who didn't get tickets on the first go around. Good luck getting them this time. Wish I was going to be in Australia at that time because I would sure try for some. To all those going, have a great time!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2011, 05:44:41 pm »

This concert sounds like it just getting bigger and better for the ones that
didn't get tickets at first sale...Good luck to all the  purchasers on the new sale
Won't be as long as if has been I am sure it has seem like and eternity..
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 06:02:48 pm by dizzydean » Logged

"Lovin AJ since 1990"

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2011, 09:57:19 pm »

Just posted on the CMC website..

New tickets go on sale for Alan Jackson

Fri 11 February 2011-A new and limited release of tickets to all five of country music legend Alan Jackson’s previously sold-out Australian standalone concerts will go on-sale 9am (local time) this coming Tuesday February 15 from Ticketek – www.ticketek.com.au or 132 849.

Touring Australia for the first time, with special guest, country music hottie, Miranda Lambert, Alan Jackson’s four east coast concerts sold out faster than a speeding freight train when they went on sale in October last year. A third Brisbane concert was added, taking the tour to five, and sold out just as fast.

Promoter, Michael Chugg, Executive Chairman of Chugg Entertainment, chuckled back then, “country’s the new heavyweight”.

And a knock out probably – it’s sure to be a quick round on Tuesday when Alan Jackson’s new tickets open for sale!

Alan Jackson also headlines, with Miranda Lambert, CMC Rocks The Hunter – the biggest international country music lineup ever in Australia – at the Hope Estate in the Hunter Valley, held across the weekend of March 5 & 6. Tickets still available.

TOUR DETAILS

Thanks ajrose........this is excellent news for all those people that missed out before.........I can now get one for my son who will be so over the moon!!

And...............24 Days to go for AJ's Sydney concert!!!.....whoop whoop whoop!!!
Jedda

Meek

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2011, 11:26:14 pm »

Nelle, thanks. Im sure us Aussies will have a blast. Not long to go now, would be awesome if we get the Meet & Greet thats for sure Smiley
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2011, 11:33:49 pm »

Meek what show will you get to attend...I sure hope you win a Meet and Greet
I am sure you will enjoy Alan in Concert he put on the best..........

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Summertime

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2011, 01:18:36 am »

OMG, it is sooo close now!!!!  Getting very excited!!!!  Alan Jackson in Australia = AWESOME!!!!!!!

counting down to March 2011.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2011, 09:31:48 pm »

14 days to go!!!...........counting down the days...............AJ in Australia!!!

Jedda
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2011, 11:32:18 am »

Time is really going by fast now just think he will be there soon..
Can't wait to hear all the reviews.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Meek

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2011, 08:22:10 pm »

DizzyDean, we are going to the Melbourne concert. Taking our 8yo son who is a HUGE country fan and loves Alan's music (more his older songs)

Cant wait, not long to go now. And yes it has felt like FOREVER lol

Would love to win the meet & greet but think there is quiet a few Aussies on here hoping for the same thing Smiley
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2011, 10:29:48 pm »

I hope you win the meet and greet  don't forget to keep watch on you computer
it could come any day now...I am sure you sou will enjoy the concert.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2011, 05:58:06 pm »

DizzyDean, we are going to the Melbourne concert. Taking our 8yo son who is a HUGE country fan and loves Alan's music (more his older songs)
Cant wait, not long to go now. And yes it has felt like FOREVER lol
Would love to win the meet & greet but think there is quiet a few Aussies on here hoping for the same thing Smiley
Meek Hello!
It is getting really close now. I'm excited for you all. I know your son will enjoy Alan, he always notices children & once gave a little girl a guitar. Alan has all ages for Fans, and I hope you get to hear all your favorites. I love all of Alan's work!
He is so super nice and not pretentious at all.When I talked w/Alan , it was like talking to a friend( after the shock ) ha j/k
Take great care of Alan and please send him back ha! Austrailia is so nice he will enjoy it..Good people too, so I have heard. Congrats to all you seeing Alan! Jeri_MS  Florida

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: