Alan Jackson
May 08, 2024, 04:29:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: 37 days to go!!!.................  (Read 42085 times)
mazie01

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2011, 09:10:06 am »

Sharron I can't agree with you anymore he is the best of the rest in country music...Tall blonde I hope no holes I would love to see the fans when he comes on the stage....weeeeeeeeeeeeeehow great....
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2011, 11:22:28 am »

.36 days and counting before Alan is in Australia.....................O Happy Day for the fans.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2011, 11:05:53 pm »

..............29 days everyone.........whoop whoop whoop!!!!

Jedda

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2011, 11:08:20 pm »

Yes, yes...Alan.. I'm coming from another part of the world to see you...

hello kimberley............where are you coming from!! and which concert will you be attending!

Jedda
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2011, 04:28:34 am »

hello kimberley............where are you coming from!! and which concert will you be attending!

Jedda

Hi Jedda, I'm coming from the Netherlands, and I'll be attending the Brisbane concerts..

AJ IS THE BEST
pirate_anne

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2011, 04:51:41 am »

And yes we Aussies are so excited...........I can't wait......i'm in the third row from the stage and will be going to his Sydney concert......and I know I'm not going to be sittin down........i'll be standing right at the stage, blowing him kisses, takin photo's and hopefully get a chance to shake his hand........his visit is the biggest news in country music!!.........I don't think there has ever been so much excitement!!!
[/quote]

Third row here also and i agree with  with the biggest excitement in country music down here for a long time
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2011, 09:41:36 am »

Jedda sorry about my mistake on how many days so now it is 26 days....I read where you are flying your
family in from NW WA  where is that location...We are so happy that you all are going to ge to see the
big tall blond...What a treat you are getting....I hope you get a M and G ..that would be a real treat.
We will be waiting on your reviews the excitement sounds like it is growing....

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2011, 09:48:17 am »

Kimberly you are really doing some traveling going to Canada, and then back to the Netherlands and then to
Australia I sure hope you get good seat and a M and G with all your traveling...I am sure it is worth going to
see him he is such pleasure and not bad on the eyes to see...We love him here in the U.S.A....

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
bluesman

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2011, 01:51:25 pm »

You lucky Aussie fans! I can see why you're so excited! I have been to see him in my native Canada & also in the US & believe me, he is worth waiting for. So glad he is finally coming to see you! Don't forget...we need some reviews when you see him!  What an exciting time for all of you!

Carol

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2011, 03:47:09 pm »

Jedda

Hi Jedda, I'm coming from the Netherlands, and I'll be attending the Brisbane concerts..

Wow Kimberley.........that is awesome, you must be a very big AJ fan........hope you enjoy your trip!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2011, 03:57:20 pm »

Jedda sorry about my mistake on how many days so now it is 26 days....I read where you are flying your
family in from NW WA  where is that location...We are so happy that you all are going to ge to see the
big tall blond...What a treat you are getting....I hope you get a M and G ..that would be a real treat.
We will be waiting on your reviews the excitement sounds like it is growing....

G'day DizzyDean...........now its 25 days!..........i live in Wollongong which is about an hour and a half south of Sydney on the coast.........the person that is coming from WA is Louluk......and just to let you know that WA is a long way from Sydney it takes about 5 hours to fly to Sydney from Perth and depends where Louluk lives in the North West -  it will take her another couple of hours to get to Perth or she might have a direct flight.........and i'm sure she mentioned she is going to see him at his Brisbane concert......so that can add another 1-2 hours.

There sure is so much excitement and people travelling from all corners of the globe.......it is so wonderful to see.

Jedda

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2011, 04:04:42 pm »

You lucky Aussie fans! I can see why you're so excited! I have been to see him in my native Canada & also in the US & believe me, he is worth waiting for. So glad he is finally coming to see you! Don't forget...we need some reviews when you see him!  What an exciting time for all of you!

Carol

G'day Carol............we have been waiting 15 years to see AJ come down under......and now were 25 days away and from what i have read on here people are travelling from all corners of the world......it is so exciting!!!

And don't worry will give you all the updates and photos!!

Jedda

wye72

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2011, 07:01:56 am »

am so so so excited! Cannot believe it is so close!!!  I am looking forward to our 3rd row seats in Sydney!! Smiley Smiley

what sort of cameras are allowed? Can I take a dslr do you think or just little ones? At the Tim McGraw concert there were ppl thee with professional cameras and video cameras......

SO EXCITED!!!
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2011, 02:06:43 pm »

Kimberly you are really doing some traveling going to Canada, and then back to the Netherlands and then to
Australia I sure hope you get good seat and a M and G with all your traveling...I am sure it is worth going to
see him he is such pleasure and not bad on the eyes to see...We love him here in the U.S.A....

Yes Dizzy, I've been to Canada three times to attend Alan's concerts, to U.S. a number of times, to Norway and now to Australia..
You can say I'm a nut when it comes to him!!! LOL
I can see why he is so loved by his fans all over the world, he is such... you know... a great singer and handsome too.., not to mention his beautiful, sexy VOICE that can melt the heart!!

AJ IS THE BEST
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2011, 03:45:45 pm »

Kimberly I think it is wonderful that you can go to all the concerts like you want..I think I read where you
had family over there if so that make it really nice....Will they be making the concert with you...I would love
to go to Australia but that is a long flight like you say 21hrs is a long trip.I have traveled to many of his
shows as far a Nashville and in the south....just waiting on him to come back to Florida...

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: